BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

5 minutes ago, Aqualung said:

I did the same after having my match day pass cancelled. So paid £25 for the monthly pass and had the same as yourself. 

When buying a pass it says its for those outside of the UK and NI. Then when you've actually paid it's as Goozeburger says.... Broadcasting partners etc... Only 6 European countries were able to view today's game!!! And where I am, Sweden, wasn't one of those. 

Pain in the arse. 

VPN

10 hours ago, goozburger said:

If your country of residence has a broadcasting partner that is showing the game (or, more technically, has bought the rights to show the game), then you cannot watch it on RoversTV from that location.

So I have scanned all the sports channels and can't find where it was shown. Is there anyone who knows which TV channel showed the game in Australia ?.

• 3 months later...

Whoever "organises" Rovers TV needs sacking and replacing with a competent human or efficient AI. I want to watch the full match v PNE. I find the video, it tells me to log in, I log in, screen says "You are logged in", I select match replay, it says I must log in, I log in, screen says "You are logged in, I select match replay, it says I must log in.........................................ad infinitum.🤬

I'm beginning to get really, really pissed off with all that is Rovers.

42 minutes ago, bazza said:

Whoever "organises" Rovers TV needs sacking and replacing with a competent human or efficient AI. I want to watch the full match v PNE. I find the video, it tells me to log in, I log in, screen says "You are logged in", I select match replay, it says I must log in, I log in, screen says "You are logged in, I select match replay, it says I must log in.........................................ad infinitum.🤬

I have the same problem. The website is being upgraded apparently. 

That said, the PNE game was probably unavailable due to it being on sky. 

Partial refunds should be given if I'm mistaken. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, bazza said:

I am unable to see any content on Rovers TV because of the log in problem. There is no explanation, apology or indication as to when the service will resume. It's utterly pathetic and just reflects the shambles behind the scenes since Waggot became CEO. 

• Like 3

On 12/11/2023 at 21:41, alcd said:

I am unable to see any content on Rovers TV because of the log in problem. There is no explanation, apology or indication as to when the service will resume. It's utterly pathetic and just reflects the shambles behind the scenes since Waggot became CEO. 

I am (for some strange glutton for punishment reason) trying to watch back the PNE game but still the login issue persists. 

Anyone got the videos to work yet? Do I need to clear my cache or something? Or just the website is still buggered?

2 hours ago, joey_big_nose said:

I am (for some strange glutton for punishment reason) trying to watch back the PNE game but still the login issue persists. 

Anyone got the videos to work yet? Do I need to clear my cache or something? Or just the website is still buggered?

It's still buggered mate. Longest update in history. 

If the next match is unavailable via Rovers TV, unless it's not broadcast, I'm going to cancel my monthly £25 subscription. 

Living in Sweden and calling Rovers direct ain't going to cheap. 

It's a bit shit ain't it. 

• Like 2

I continue to have the same problem as everyone else....the system tells me I am logged in, but I am not.....

No communication, and certainly no refund.

For what it is worth, I was able to listen to the PNE RoversTV commentary by using the iPhone app. I am in the US and the video was on ESPN+ so would only have been able to receive audio in any event. I am also able to view the full match replay via the iPhone app...although can't bring myself to do so.  It gives some hope that we may be able to watch the next game via the app whilst this fiasco is fixed.....but who knows. 

59 minutes ago, rigger said:

Lucky you.

On the contrary, I want to watch our boys and how each played over the 90 odd minutes. I also want to see how North End played.

My dad used to go to Deepdale sometimes so he could hold his own in any discussion about Rovers and North End.

24 minutes ago, bazza said:

On the contrary, I want to watch our boys and how each played over the 90 odd minutes. I also want to see how North End played.

My dad used to go to Deepdale sometimes so he could hold his own in any discussion about Rovers and North End.

Suit yourself.