BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Irreverent Transfer Window Thread (& biscuits, bread and any other nonsense to pass the time)

1 hour ago, KentExile said:

News of incoming transfers is drying up, as are Rovers/Venkys finances by all accounts.  Talk of biscuits, chocolate and other light hearted is more than welcome here, as is any transfer related stuff 

I’ll get the ball running…

Chocolate - fridge or cupboard?

Bread - slice straight or diagonally?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wilsdenrover said:

I cut bread straight unless it’s for beans on toast and then it’s diagonally.

Not that anyone asked… 😁

Cheese toasties topped with cheesey beans, the toastie maker cuts them diagonally, if you fancy something exotic to impress you friends, hot curry powder and butter can be added to beans (butter always should be added to beans regardless to make them more creamy)

Edited by KentExile
  • Like 1

Just now, Upside Down said:

Wow you guys are into some incredibly fucked things. 

For the record, the absolute best chocolate available is Whittakers.

You'll thank me later. 

Never heard of it, although I will source some, and then tell you that you are wrong, lol 😉 

Cadbury's is now adulterated Mondelez crap and dramatically worse than when I was a kid. Cadbury's Creme Egg doesn't even have chocolate around it.

Although Cote d"or is also owned by Mondelez, it hasn't been bastardised like Cadbury's has so that is my go to when needing a choccy boost.

I find the high %age cocoa bars not as pleasant although living in Malta we can get the produce from Modica in Sicily which are exceptional- https://www.modicachocolate.com/

• Like 2