BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Irreverent Transfer Window Thread (& biscuits, bread and any other nonsense to pass the time)

10 hours ago, windymiller7 said:

Woah! What the hell have they done to the packaging? Where's the inner bog roll cardboard tube wrapped in paper with the liquorice sticking out?

image.jpeg

I'm sorry but the kids of today have no idea what we had to go through trying to eat one - soggy paper, sherbet sticking to it. You've run out of liquorice, so you try to get the bit at the bottom by licking your finger, then you realise your finger won't reach to the bottom so you put the open end of the tube up to your mouth and tap the other end. Nothing comes out so you tap a bit harder.

Now, at this point one of two things happens depending on how you've positioned your mouth as there was always more left in than you imagined - either you end up with a face full of sherbet and eyes stinging like a bitch, or if you go for the "full gob open over the tube" approach, you suddenly end up looking like a rabid dog as it all fizzes up in your mouth with a bit of the ripped soggy paper stuck to your lip.

Anyone else, or just me? 😆

Liquorice or Spanish? 🤔

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, simongarnerisgod said:

horrible stuff,used to send me straight to the bog,both my older sisters used to pin me down and force it in my mouth,i had a right bad childhood😁

Liquorice was soft, Spanish was hard. Tics came in a little metal box, strongest of the lot.

• Like 1

Well folks, I'm proud to announce that I'm not a virgin anymore.

Tonight I have been penetrated with John Bull's meaty goodness! 😅

My daughter's team had a pre-season friendly at Blacksnape, KO 6:45. Hmm, I thought. Perhaps a detour to Holly Tree Chippy on the way is in order here. So that's exactly what we did (me & the missus that is).

Damn fine they were too!

• Like 3