Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Greetings From Germany

Jordan

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fraid not Chris.

I do have many more pics, for instance Me Scotty, manchester blue and Tris after a night out on 1 Euro a shot but i can only fit just over 50 on this so thought the football ones would be more important.

Now I can confirm that I was drunk but I must have been much worse as I didn't even realise that Tris was there. tongue.gif

Please tell me Dickov was sitting down! biggrin.gif

Actually you need to remember that Jordan is in fact 7 foot 6. Dickov, despite what many have been led to believe, is huge towering bloke as well. If you look at that picture again this is proven as you'll see Brad Friedel on the left hand side of the picture, just in shot, about to warm up with his blue football.

Please tell me Dickov was sitting down!  biggrin.gif

Actually you need to remember that Jordan is in fact 7 foot 6. Dickov, despite what many have been led to believe, is huge towering bloke as well. If you look at that picture again this is proven as you'll see Brad Friedel on the left hand side of the picture, just in shot, about to warm up with his blue football.

biggrin.gif well, thankgod for that I thought we had a midget on our hands for a second, or is it a dwarf, well which ever one doesn't have disproportional arms and legs.....what's a goblin again?

good snaps

The good ones were taken by me smile.gif

Bloody miracle getting that thing working.

put some of mine up now.. more to come when I can resize the images slightly.

<<<< CLICK HERE >>>>

God ive just pi55ed myself looking at those pictures.

Jordans mate..supergrass .... and Dingle.

Oi he was after your hat anyway.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.