BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

Latest update on MGP, he has no problem with being left out (vs villa) as he is adapting to the premiership, but hopes to be back for boro. He is in good shape fitness wise and is looking forward to playing for his country in 2 qualifing rounds.

I think in the long run he is the future for BLackburn, after all how long has it taken Emo to come good?

http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.a...rned+over+place

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"I have trained a bit extra"..."I have always done that". Well the boy is certainly confused.

Erm, what? If he's always trained extra when he's left out of the team?

I know youre french, but surely, your enlighs understanding could be better.

According to Gamst, he got a call from Ole Gunnar Solskjær recently, telling him to stay in there and fight for a place. "He told me to work hard, yell a little bit more in training and be patient".

Well, he can't possibly get a better role model than Solskjær when it comes to this IMO, he's very dedicated and loyal to his employers.

So keep calling, Ole Gunnar! smile.gif

I can see MGP becoming one of the most frustrating player at Ewood.

When he came on as sub he was doing nothing until a bit of magic, worked himself into a one-on-one on the keeper and blasted miles over.

But that was just a sighter, the free kick he took after a very clever dummy routine was a classic. It probably cleared the corner flag at 30,000 ft and climbing!

He looked a lot more dangerous than he has yet done for the Rovers but at the end of the game had not added that much to the Norwegian side.

Incidentally, Andreasen (remember him from last season's loan spell) looked very good when he came on. Had he stayed at Ewood this season, he would probably have been the tackling midfielder playing behind Ferguson.

Sorry, Philip, have to disagree with you there.. Andresen is no tackling midfielder, the reason behind him being benched was that coach Hareide wanted a more rough midfielder, against a physical Scottish side. We struggled to create anything from midfield, Iversen/Carew was left all alone up there..

I still think Gamst will come around, he wasn't impressing at all tonight, and I'm a bit worried about his lack of enthusiasm and confidence in some situations.. but if he can keep his head down and work hard, he'll be a sure starter come January !

Scotland, what a crap side!! We were much the better side today, great win for us.

We should sign Iversen... dry.gif

Btw, Dickov is a real shithead, should have been sent off twice!

Edited by krislu

Met a Norwegian bloke in Beijing the other day. He spotted my Rovers shirt and asked me about MGP.

HE reckoned that he would be the next OGS. Also said that MGP's old man was a good player.

Perhaps we should give this young lad a go. Let him settle, don't push him.

When he came on as sub he was doing nothing until a bit of magic, worked himself into a one-on-one on the keeper and blasted miles over.

He didnt blast it, he tried to chip, but failed miserable. No confidence, I thought he was poor the whole time he was on. Gamst and Andresen are two players struggling in their club sides (both incidentally battling relegation), and I thought it was a charitable act of Hareide to bring them on - they didn't add much to the game.

And for the record, that save on the goalline was never in, partly or otherwise. No chance. I saw it about 28 times from the comfort of my livingroom, from about 120 cm away.

Scotland, what a crap side!! We were much the better side today, great win for us.

Dickov is a real shithead, should have been sent off twice!

Leave him alone he's only wee. The big thug who was marking him was about twice his size so he had to give him a few sly kicks to try and even things up a bit.

Don't get too cocky because judging by Slovenia's result they will be beating your bunch of huddies to the play-off place.

Btw, Dickov is a real shithead, should have been sent off twice!

Yer, and he also plays for the team that we all support, so why don't you trot along to your Norweigen messageboard to make such complaints.

I support Dickov and every other Blackburn player when they are playing for Rovers, BUT when they play against Norway I do not give them my support, especially when acting like a real idiot!

Btw, Ferguson had a good game wink.gif

Dickov is a real shithead, should have been sent off twice!

Don't get too cocky because judging by Slovenia's result they will be beating your bunch of huddies to the play-off place.

Dont be silly, they dont stand a chance. I think we will win the group now, beating Italy 2-0 at home.. dry.gif