BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Gamst Pedersen

krislu

Maybe Hughes feels that in our current situation he wants more grafting players in the first-team than 'luxury' players like Gamst-Pedersen or De-Pedro. I think Gamst will knuckle down and keep working hard and I do hope that he shows the staff his potential and claim a first-team place.

I have many times compared Morten to Freddie Ljungberg in his style and skills while playing.

Is he a luxury?

In Norway and on the national team Morten is known for backtracking and working VERY hard in 90 minutes defensively.

Why he obviously didnt do that against Pompey, Newcastle and United ive explained in one of the posts above.

Can i just ask what particular relationship you have with Morten that makes you brown nose him so much?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gamst Pedersen isnt in the team for 1 simple reason.

Because Emerton took the p!ss on the left at weekend and reid is doing a good job and improving by game on the right.

There is no place for him at present.

He will have to wait for his chance like bothroyd and mceveley did and like he will have to along with gally and jemal johnson

When we start to move away from the bottom group of teams, we may see Pedersen given more of a chance in the team. Remember last season, when Souness played a very solid midfield, that was hard to break down, for the last couple of games of the season, to ensure that we stayed up. Maybe Hughes is doing the same thing and once the team has more confidence and is playing better, we could afford to play Pedersen. At the moment it is about results and getting clear of the bottom three. Personnally, I'd like to see a midfield of Pedersen, Reid, Ferguson, Emerton. I'm sure Pedersen realised that there was a massive step up from the Norwegian League to the Premiership and like any other player, he will just have to keeping working hard in training and earn his place in the team.

I'm sure Cuidado's sources will be giving him minute by minute reports he'll be posting on here...

i know morten a bit, so kill me.

plz stfu asap ok thx.

krislu, har du noe problem med meg?

Cuidado, my friend, you must get used to the fact that certain members of this board still find it hilarious to depict a member as a person's lover/stalker/relation/agent or the person himself - just because you are rate him as a footballer/manager. This 'joke' repeats itself incessantly but never loses its effect - so it seems.

Hence, I am infatuated with Sturrock and Donnelly apparently. This provides much mirth for certain people - and if it brings a bit of humour to someones life, I'm happy to be the source.

krislu, har du noe problem med meg?

No I dont have a problem with you, and I guess a sense of humour/irony aint your strong point.

Btw, expect to get a bit of stick when you over the last couple of weeks have been criticizeing and acting all hysterical just because MGP havent been given alot of playing time after a couple of months at the club..

But Greggy, as super-Blackburn-based-RoversFan, you should have been there!! tongue.gif

(While we're on the topic of sarcastic stick.)

Look cool.gif In that post, I was totally miss quoted.

I was actually saying that I feel that people who dont watch rovers games (either on tv or live at the match)very often, should not be having a pop at the players if they are only going on what people say on this board. I mean, how can you criticize something you have not seen. You must have your own opinions and not others. And it is usually the foreign rovers fans who probably dont get to watch rovers on tv alot.

rolleyes.gif

anyway.........

But Greggy, as super-Blackburn-based-RoversFan, you should have been there!!  tongue.gif

(While we're on the topic of sarcastic stick.)

Look cool.gif In that post, I was totally miss quoted.

I was actually saying that I feel that people who dont watch rovers games (either on tv or live at the match)very often, should not be having a pop at the players if they are only going on what people say on this board. I mean, how can you criticize something you have not seen. You must have your own opinions and not others. And it is usually the foreign rovers fans who probably dont get to watch rovers on tv alot.

rolleyes.gif

anyway.........

ro, ro til fiskeskjær....

Just when you thought this topic couldn't degenerate any more. biggrin.gif

ro, ro til fiskeskjær....

til fiskeskjær = your boat?

Seriously would the Norwegian gangster posse kindly pull their heads in a little bit. I think we're all a bit sick of conspiracy theories, gamstpedersenism (a crippling ailment afflicting those who join their As to their Es), and Norwegian in-jokes (there's a place for that kind of thing...IT'S F**KING CALLED NORWAY!!!). biggrin.gif

rover6: Nov 3 2004, 20:44
certain members of this board still find it hilarious to depict a member as a person's lover/stalker/relation/agent

laugh.gif

rover6: Nov 3 2004, 20:44

I am infatuated with Sturrock and Donnelly

blink.gifunsure.gif

laugh.gif

And it's only a matter of time before Okoronkwo (sp?) joins the clan. Really doesn't matter that he wasn't good enough to get a game for a relegated team last year. Hmmm, now where's Matteo on that scale? biggrin.gif