BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Yorke To Celtic, No Brum.

Well as far as I know I'm the only Granny on here, and I've no intention of apologising for it.

And I may be older than you, rik, but I'm definitely wiser.

Now, my advice is, stop sulking in the corner, join in the threads and enjoy the site!

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there is only one stock answer then for all us oldies over 30 !

and that is .........

hire a teenager whilst they know everything !

Experience of life counts for nothing as we have done absolutely nothing whilst the youth of today have done and seen absolutely everything. They have an answer for everything and know no bounds when it comes to accepting advice.

Thats just the way it is these days..... biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

wink.gif its ok i dont care you only get people on here who are over the age of 30, and half of them live in australia, good use to the rovers they are!!!!(aussie dave)and now i know why BECAUSE some of you old grannies who love too have a bit of banter, i mean if someone could have just told me politley about "text speak" then ok!! but all you past it fellas , thought "Ow" look someone has used text speak "gasp "what is the world coming too" wel.......... youve driven me away, ill go and find a different fourum cheers rich................

by the way

pleb : short for plebeian means common man,

and mate that "dont use it unless you know what it means" i remember using it in year 4, but nice one keep tryin wink.gif

I'm sorry but this mix of illiteracy and text speak (oftentimes, one and the same) means that most of us don't have a clue what you're on about.

and half of them live in australia,

Try looking at the member maps muppet boy.

i mean if someone could have just told me politley about "text speak" then ok!!

You are taking the michael ? How many times between first visiting the site, applying for an account, signing one up and making your first post does it politely ask you to READ THE POSTING GUIDELINES BEFORE POSTING ? About half a dozen I believe. And despite being asked politely you either chose not to or chose to ignore them.

We're not against younger members, in fact quite a number of regular quality contributors are in their teens. We're just anti muppets.

If we can leave Lofty - mark 3 alone for a minute and get back to the thread.

I have just read (and sorry if I have missied this previously in the thread) on the Sky page for rovers of Yorke's 'heartache' of not going to Celtic. This makes me think that:-

1. He is a stupid stupid bloke as he could have stopped his 'heartache' by signing for Celtic

2. Did Celtic offer him less cash so thats why the greedy so and so went to Brum

3. Get over it sunshine. There are more important things to worry about like your kid that can hardly see and not the choice between playing up front with Heskey to create the all time Prem strike force or going to Celtic where your only decent game a year will be against Rangers.

Glad your gone mate.

(Now, please feel free to shout at the new lofty again)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.