BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Yorke To Celtic, No Brum.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Substantial eh? Must have been a £2 coin.

Heskey and yorke up front!! - Be like a dentists trolley coming at you with them 2.

laugh.gif

Couple of deckchairs in the opposition penalty box. Crate of beers. Matching t-shirts saying 'I used to be good, me... and I still get paid a fortune.' Big grins all round.

Bye bye, Yorke.

Souness's creche is now officially closed. 'No more babies!!'

Birmingham fans (well my friend anyway) would like to know if we have any more players that Bruce can "mould" into better players. They're well impressed. laugh.gif

I reckon Bruce has got some psychological battle going on with Souness about how to man-manage those that appear to be unmanageable. Long may it continue.

I should think the Villa fans will love this m ove as much as us. An opportunity to sing songs to their own once beloved son...

I actually think Heskey's looked quite good at Brum so far, the lad's not as bad as everyone makes out by a long way.

*Retires behind a screen in anticaption of the rotten fruit and abuse that will now come my way. ph34r.gif

I actually think Heskey's looked quite good at Brum so far, the lad's not as bad as everyone makes out by a long way.

*Retires behind a screen in anticaption of the rotten fruit and abuse that will now come my way. ph34r.gif

Well aslong as someone does...

I think every match of the day highlights i have seen he has ended up on his back at least once or twice! Dropped from the england squad aswell! Doing brilliantly wink.gif

Both my mates(brum fans) are cracking jokes about how they own the trinidad & tobago front line! I think they are secretly worried about bruce having a joke signing before he heads for newcastle! Personally i'd rather have stern john than yorke at least he trys! blink.gif

What absolutely fantastic news this is. Someone gave us money for Dwight Yorke? I can't quite believe it. Clearly Steve Bruce has continued watching the same parallel universe Blackburn Rovers where he got the idea that Tiny Taylor was proficient as a right or left full-back. Maybe it's all a devious ploy to get Alex Bruce into Rovers first team squad?

Dwight Yorke's lack of application and effort is one of the most disgraceful things I have seen whilst watching Rovers. To see such utter lack of commitment and work ethic in an individual, I'm not one bit surprised Souness tried to break his leg in a five-a-side, I would have too given half a chance. A player being payed thousands of pounds a week couldn't be bothered to break into anything more than a slow jog, even when coming on for the last ten minutes of a game. Sure he did some good things if you hit him direcctly with the ball, his chest control against Man Utd on Saturday was unbelievably good, shame he moved slower than a dead tortoise the rest of the time though.

Steve Bruce did not sign Yorke. It was done behind his back by Gold. He was thinking if he could sign Yorke and make it look like Stevie did it that it would rule Bruce out of the running for the Newcastle job, real quick like.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.