BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rant (4?)

What are you on about, i dontcknpw where you're living but its not a sub culture or any kind of fasion statement, its teens, grown men and women of all ages just being to lazy and scruffy to put on a pair of trousers or jeans, most of them dont even wear nice looking and well fitting clean tracky bottoms, usually its justvthose mangy baggy grey cotton things, im not even getting started pn those weirdos that wear shorts all day no matter the weather.

TJ ...AKA BRFCS OWN GOK WAN.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they've got a point re presentation to be fair, but that said I've got a pair of jogging bottoms that are delightfully comfortable for lounging around at home in!

On the other points, not a fan of the niqab personally (no issue with head scarves), or baggy clothes to wear myself, but to each their own!

Same here, ill wear trackys, pjs, shorts, whatevers comfortable for lounging around the housee.

Its about self respect for me, I've seen people turn up for job interviews where i work coming in in trackys and shorts, its ridiculous, strange times we're living in.

Same here, ill srar trackys, pjs, shorts, whatevers comfortable for lounging around the housee.

Itscaboutvself respectvfor me, ivecseen people turn up for job interviews where i work coming in in trackys and shorts, its ridiculous, strange times we're living in.

THOUGHT I was bad ...and the quote even has an edit,.

Maybe I'm becoming a Grumpy old Git and noticing things like this, but there's a lot more dog @#/? on our streets these days. Dog-owners who fail to clean up after their animal are c*ntbags of the highest order and should be made to do community service picking up @#/? for a week. Even if they're only able to make an example of one person, it would be worth it.

• Backroom

Maybe I'm becoming a Grumpy old Git and noticing things like this, but there's a lot more dog @#/? on our streets these days. Dog-owners who fail to clean up after their animal are c*ntbags of the highest order and should be made to do community service picking up @#/? for a week. Even if they're only able to make an example of one person, it would be worth it.

Agreed fully. And although it's slightly less foul, the same should be expected of horse riders. I frequently travel over Pickup Bank and am just about sick of having to clear horse crap from my wheels.

Also, our local park is currently being redeveloped with a snazzy new jungle gym and sandpit for the kiddies. Don't get me wrong, ordinarily that's a good thing, but I can't help but feel it's only a matter of time before the local yobbos vandalize the @#/? out of it and waste all that taxpayer's money.

I think you're right amarillo ive also noticed a lot more dog crap on the pavements and grass verges alongside. All i can say is it aint from my 2, i throw all my dogs crap into GAVS back garden, job done.

Tonnes of dog @#/? on the canal banks where there's nobody to see the dog @#/?. From moorgate st to Albion st there's more shyte than I've seen for a long time. Big turds too

• Backroom

Easy solution Mike. Drive over a flowerbed later - they love a bit of manure I'm told.

I'll drive through Whitehall park and charge the council for my services :P

Totally agree. It really depresses me that dogs have taken over parks from kids. It was bad enough when I was a youngster having some dog running onto the pitch every 10 minutes, chewing on the ball and jumping up at people. And of course the customary dog muck in certain areas of the pitch. Nowadays dogs seem to be far more common as pets and it must be a right pain trying to play football or indeed any sport in parks. The 2 can co-exist but only if dog owners show more responsibility than they do on the whole from my experience. If their dog has a tendency of ignoring them when they call it back, don't let it off the lead. And as for not cleaning up dog muck, given how difficult it is to catch people, I agree its time they upped the ante and tacked on a community service alongside a huge fine.

TEACHERS!!!!

All those not working today - you're just a bunch of scivers.

And don't go hiding behind that 'elf an safety cr@p.

Everybody else manages, 96 year old lady gets to 10am hair appointment, food deliveries get through, example: meat delivery from Otley to Rishton butchers arrived on time this morning.

Somebody needs to sort these lead swingers out.

Dog mess is anti-social behaviour (on the part of the owner, not the dog), and as a dog owner I'm always careful to make sure any poop is cleaned up and placed in an appropriate bin. But like littering, mobile phone use in cars, seat belt use and many others it's one of those unenforceable laws because it's almost impossible to police and in addition there just isn't enough police or "community officers" to enforce - left's face it, prosecutions are very rare and when one does occur it usually newsworthy enough to make the local paper. It's typical of the right wing to want cuts in public services and public sector employees and then call for action on these sort of problems. Public squalor and private affluence go hand in hand with right wing governments - you get what you vote and pay for.

• Backroom

TEACHERS!!!!

Everybody else manages, 96 year old lady gets to 10am hair appointment, food deliveries get through, example: meat delivery from Otley to Rishton butchers arrived on time this morning.

Agreed! As a supply teacher living in Darwen, I would have easily made it to my appt in Accy today by setting off an hour earlier than normal.

Instead I've done sod all today when I could've had £88. Bloody hate snow days on supply.

TEACHERS!!!!

Mother in law was telling me about her friend going for her done .. Could be same one.

Lazy arsed teachers correct. Why was Charles shut 75% could gave walked . I got to Preston , but twitchy but got there . Teachers need to learn how to drive !!!

Totally agree. It really depresses me that dogs have taken over parks from kids. It was bad enough when I was a youngster having some dog running onto the pitch every 10 minutes, chewing on the ball and jumping up at people. And of course the customary dog muck in certain areas of the pitch. Nowadays dogs seem to be far more common as pets and it must be a right pain trying to play football or indeed any sport in parks. The 2 can co-exist but only if dog owners show more responsibility than they do on the whole from my experience. If their dog has a tendency of ignoring them when they call it back, don't let it off the lead. And as for not cleaning up dog muck, given how difficult it is to catch people, I agree its time they upped the ante and tacked on a community service alongside a huge fine.

'dogs have taken over the parks'! Get a grip man.

TEACHERS!!!!

I imagine it isn't individual teachers within a school, all of whom you've branded as skivers, but a decision taken by the head. It certainly was at my kids' school.

Pleased to see the 96 year old woman didn't slip in the snow, break her hip and require a trip to A&E.

Sack the head then ! It was a dusting compared to when I was a kid and we had to walk from abbey to witthnell in 10ft snow drifts . School never shut.

Yesterday was pathetic that schools shut for a mere dusting .why couldn't they open in the afternoon when it all had melted ?. I managed for example to get to Preston yet little cherubs got a day off .

The teachers should be forced to work an extra day at the start of summer holidays for every extra day sciving.

As for the older what she's supposed to do ? Stay in and knit .. She is made of sterner stuff and stuck two fingers up at a dusting of snow .

Imagine in the war if we adopted the I can't go to war today there's been a bit of snow .

Phenomenally persuasive argument, add the dog on your profile and you've got a potent mix of detailed analysis and unbiased objectivity. I'm convinced.

pretentious chap aren't you, its pretty evident that judging by your posts you're not half as bright as you like to think you are, lots of words little substance.

Sack the head then ! It was a dusting compared to when I was a kid and we had to walk from abbey to witthnell in 10ft snow drifts . School never shut.

Yesterday was pathetic that schools shut for a mere dusting .why couldn't they open in the afternoon when it all had melted ?. I managed for example to get to Preston yet little cherubs got a day off .

The teachers should be forced to work an extra day at the start of summer holidays for every extra day sciving.

As for the older what she's supposed to do ? Stay in and knit .. She is made of sterner stuff and stuck two fingers up at a dusting of snow .

Imagine in the war if we adopted the I can't go to war today there's been a bit of snow .

PMT ABBEY? lol.

• Backroom

Was more than a dusting here, cars stuck in the road going nowhere so I had no issues with the school closing although I would have walked it anyway and dragged him on the sledge, seemed the logical decision at 7am

Was more than a dusting here, cars stuck in the road going nowhere so I had no issues with the school closing although I would have walked it anyway and dragged him on the sledge, seemed the logical decision at 7am

Was that logical decision fired by having the sledge all to yourself on the way back ?

Come on Tom it was a dusting . Cars stuck was down to incompetent drivers . If it wasn't a dusting why had it all gone just after dinner.

Archived