BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Stop The Fecking Goal Music!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After every goal we score they should play A Day In The Life. That would give people time to calm down and the players time to regroup. It's the only way forward. I hope all fan groups can put this forward at the next fan groups meeting.

Maybe the speakers are turned up more at the Blackburn end or something but it's unbearable. Not just the tune but the need to blast it out when the ball hasn't even hit the back of the net then leave it until they kick off again. When we had it before it was a bit more subtle and brief than it is now.

I can't understand why it winds people up so much. I really don't hear it. Far rather deal with that Coldplay rubbish prematch

Pop the juke box on in the pub if you want music .i love my music but a goal is about the fans not bloody white stripes !

Interesting this. The only reason I'm aware of the goal music is because it's discussed on here. Totally unaware of it at Ewood. Can't help but feel there's some sensitive souls around.

Like gb, I must just filter this out.

That said, I'm happy for the club to try different things to try to wake up the sleeping Ewood masses. The atmosphere needs to return to Ewood. Obviously that starts with better football, goals and winning matches but in the absence of that, or 4000 away followings (which are in short supply) we need to do take some responsibility for creating the noise ourselves and the club wouldn't have to try so hard.

Interesting this. The only reason I'm aware of the goal music is because it's discussed on here. Totally unaware of it at Ewood. Can't help but feel there's some sensitive souls around.

Sensitive ? Jog on Paul

At least we could hear the music on the radio. The Rovers fans appeared to be as quiet as church mice today.

Very good atmosphere today PB. Lots of noise from all sides of the ground.

What I mean by sensitive ABBEY is people just finding something else to complain about in regard to the club. Like Stuart and gumboots I'm totally unaware of it, didn't even know anything was played till it was mentioned on here. After a goal I'm too busy celebrating, watching the players and the big screen replays to notice or care about some random bit of music.

• Backroom

Very good atmosphere today PB. Lots of noise from all sides of the ground.

What I mean by sensitive ABBEY is people just finding something else to complain about in regard to the club. Like Stuart and gumboots I'm totally unaware of it, didn't even know anything was played till it was mentioned on here. After a goal I'm too busy celebrating, watching the players and the big screen replays to notice or care about some random bit of music.

I find that difficult to believe, Paul. It is extremely loud where I'm sat in N01. It doesn't bother me, but I don't believe for a single second anyone in or near the BBE is 'totally unaware' when it plays. It genuinely is THAT loud in there.

I find that difficult to believe, Paul. It is extremely loud where I'm sat in N01. It doesn't bother me, but I don't believe for a single second anyone in or near the BBE is 'totally unaware' when it plays. That's completely false. It genuinely is THAT loud in there.

That's a bold statement. ^_^

How can you be so categoric about somebody else's awareness? :wacko:

After every goal we score they should play A Day In The Life. That would give people time to calm down and the players time to regroup. It's the only way forward. I hope all fan groups can put this forward at the next fan groups meeting.

Should play Orion by Metallica in full after every goal

Dont see a problem with Coldplay music when players come oout.

True, unfortunately I have to hear it.

you need your ears testing mate, i can here LOUD and clear from inside my house half a mile away with all the windows closed, i dont know what's worst the volume or the embarrassingly cringeworthy music that's played, seriously did i really hear a song from the boy band 5 being played before kickoff wtf is Sir Ellison picking the tunes or somat

its something that's bothered me for years(possibly even pre-kean im not sure) evento the point of it being one of the factors i really don't miss going to games that much, its just totally unnecessary.

Dont see the problem with the goal music. Its played at every goal in most stadiums.

Dont see a problem with Coldplay music when players come out.

Played in most stadiums ? Rubbish

Coldplay and anyone who likkes Coldplay should be thrown off the stadium roof .

Archived