BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Election called for 8th June

How really dont how anyone can tell me or my family will be poorer after brexit when currently we havent agreed a deal yet. 

Plus noone know how many trade deals we will do with the rest of the world like USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, Japan that could be better than our current deals. 

Batman, Corbyn didnt answer simply questions either, the questions were

1.his links and Abbott/McDonnell links to the IRA and supporting them, 

2. The small business man from Manchester that is going to be affect by Corbyn policies by raising the minimum wage, raise in Business tax all at once. 

So we need small business owner saying that by doing these policies is going to affect his business and could cost jobs. 

So will Corbyn policies actually lead to more redundants and businesses closing down so the unemployed rate goes up. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

How really dont how anyone can tell me or my family will be poorer after brexit when currently we havent agreed a deal yet. 

Plus noone know how many trade deals we will do with the rest of the world like USA, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, India, Japan that could be better than our current deals. 

2. The small business man from Manchester that is going to be affect by Corbyn policies by raising the minimum wage, raise in Business tax all at once. 

So we need small business owner saying that by doing these policies is going to affect his business and could cost jobs. 

So will Corbyn policies actually lead to more redundants and businesses closing down so the unemployed rate goes up. 

1.   He's been asked and he's answered this numerous times these last few days. Like Paul said, did you watch the programme because Paxman tried it and pinned nothing on him. What else do you want Chaddy?

2.  The tax burden is going to a 30 year high under the Tories. Business tax under Labour will still be below the level it was in 2010. You don't think the minimum wage should go up? Inflation is rising now because of brexit. 

Two questions back to you....... May has pledged to lower immigration numbers to tens of thousands. 

1. As Home Secretary she didn't do it. Why not?

2. Where will they cut the numbers from? 

29 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

So, you're saying that you voted for something without knowing what the likely consequences were.

Way to go, mate.

Here's your starter for 10. If we leave the EU with no trade deal, are the prices of goods in shops likely to go:-

a) Up; or

b.) Down

???

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Markets gave their verdict on the Brexit vote and sold down sterling, causing inflation to rise. You're already poorer because prices are higher in the shops. A hard Brexit  (look it up)with no trade deal or one that is beneficial to the EU is likely to see sterling sink further, hitting your family and millions like them. And don't bank on your employers to give you a pay rise to compensate..

The EU is the world's biggest trading bloc and it is on our doorstep. There is direct correlation between volume of trade and distance. We cannot replace our EU trade with deals that will take many years to negotiate with far flung places like India, Brazil and China. Get real please

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Dealing with India ? Mm, I can't wait.

Anybody still believe in the impartiality of the BBC ?  They get a Tory " journalist " to hi-Jack what was supposed to be an interview with Corbyn then splash it over every news bulletin. It's ridiculous that any politician is supposed to be able to carry every complicated figure in their head. The woman " journalist  " was a disgrace, the Torygraph must pay better wages than I thought. I can't stand this modern interview style that consists of asking a question then interrupting the answer before the speaker has even got started.

2 hours ago, den said:

1.   He's been asked and he's answered this numerous times these last few days. Like Paul said, did you watch the programme because Paxman tried it and pinned nothing on him. What else do you want Chaddy?

2.  The tax burden is going to a 30 year high under the Tories. Business tax under Labour will still be below the level it was in 2010. You don't think the minimum wage should go up? Inflation is rising now because of brexit. 

Two questions back to you....... May has pledged to lower immigration numbers to tens of thousands. 

1. As Home Secretary she didn't do it. Why not?

2. Where will they cut the numbers from? 

He didn't answer the IRA questions and his 2 members 0pf shadow cabinet.

The minimum wage going up every year so it already goes up.

But business tax will go up under Corbyn then that will stop Businesses from hiring new staff and possibly make staff redundant

on Immigration, I would adopt the same style of system as Australia.

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

Markets gave their verdict on the Brexit vote and sold down sterling, causing inflation to rise. You're already poorer because prices are higher in the shops. A hard Brexit  (look it up)with no trade deal or one that is beneficial to the EU is likely to see sterling sink further, hitting your family and millions like them. And don't bank on your employers to give you a pay rise to compensate..

The EU is the world's biggest trading bloc and it is on our doorstep. There is direct correlation between volume of trade and distance. We cannot replace our EU trade with deals that will take many years to negotiate with far flung places like India, Brazil and China. Get real please

You have no idea on how it is going to affect my family. Talking of job, I was made redundant at the start of the month, that cost me buying the house we set to buy but within the same month, I have managed to find a job that I earned over 30% more than my previously job to put me near 25k mark and set to buy the house we were set to buy at the start of the month. plus my missus has started working part time now.

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

He didn't answer the IRA questions and his 2 members 0pf shadow cabinet.

The minimum wage going up every year so it already goes up.

But business tax will go up under Corbyn then that will stop Businesses from hiring new staff and possibly make staff redundant

You have no idea on how it is going to affect my family. Talking of job, I was made redundant at the start of the month, that cost me buying the house we set to buy but within the same month, I have managed to find a job that I earned over 30% more than my previously job to put me near 25k mark and set to buy the house we were set to buy at the start of the month. plus my missus has started working part time now.

If you're a family man on that sort of income it makes no economic sense to vote Tory. If you want to cut your nose off to spite your face regarding Brexit, Trident, and other issues that's up to you but just remember who told you first.

Just now, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

If you're a family man on that sort of income it makes no economic sense to vote Tory. If you want to cut your nose off to spite your face regarding Brexit, Trident, and other issues that's up to you but just remember who told you first.

Why no sense? Plenty of people my age and similar vote Tory. 

My missus(no fan of politics) watched yesterday debate and said Corbyn doesnt answer the questions and afford certain issues. Like May direct answers and her answer on Brexit..

We both voted out for Brexit and would again. 

Trident is a key part of our defence. Both parties want it. 

3 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

If you have no idea what's going to happen then why on earth did you vote for it?

17 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Your family is already worse off as a result of voting for Brexit. 

Your family's job circumstances are irrelevant to the Brexit vote.

However, on £25k voting Tory makes no sense whatsoever. They're the party for rich people. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

Your family is already worse off as a result of voting for Brexit. 

Your family's job circumstances are irrelevant to the Brexit vote.

However, on £25k voting Tory makes no sense whatsoever. They're the party for rich people. 

1st part is your opinion. Brexit can be a good thing for this country and out of the EU is what 52% of the Voters wanted

2nd, my circumstances have improved

3. Voting Tory makes perfect sense. I want Brexit to happen, We need to be tough in negotiators with them, Strong on Defence. NHS will keep be funding.

35 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

1st part is your opinion. Brexit can be a good thing for this country and out of the EU is what 52% of the Voters wanted

2nd, my circumstances have improved

3. Voting Tory makes perfect sense. I want Brexit to happen, We need to be tough in negotiators with them, Strong on Defence. NHS will keep be funding.

1. Brexit led to the devaulation of sterling. stoking inflation, and raising shop prices, making us all worse off, including you. 

2. Well done - but it's got nothing to with Brexit.

3. Brexit will happen because both main parties are backing it. Voting Tory will result almost certainly result in a "hard" Brexit - do your own research on why that won't be good for anyone. Tories want to dismantle the NHS.

Having to repeat this stuff over again is like talking to a 5-year old. 

Just now, jim mk2 said:

1. Brexit led to the devaulation of sterling. stoking inflation, and raising shop prices, making us all worse off, including you. 

2. Well done - but it's got nothing to with Brexit.

3. Brexit will happen because both main parties are backing it. Voting Tory will result almost certainly result in a "hard" Brexit - do your own research on why that won't be good for anyone. Tories want to dismantle the NHS.

Having to repeat this stuff over again is like talking to a 5-year old. 

1. I'm not worse off tho at the minute.

Point 3. You really want hard brexit by Tories so you can say told you so

On the NHS, and a person who using the services weekly/monthly I have more experience than most people. The tories dont want to dismantle at all. Its just Labour favourite saying

48 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

On the NHS, and a person who using the services weekly/monthly I have more experience than most people. The tories dont want to dismantle at all. Its just Labour favourite saying

1. So you don't eat food? Are you a Maybot? 

2. Not  me matey. I don't want any Brexit at all.

3., As someone who has watched Tory policy over the past 40 years, the NHS is being slowly dismantled. 

59 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

This is a joke right?

4 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I asked you why May hasn't brought the immigration numbers down and why she won't say where she will get them from.

im not interested what you would do.

Archived