BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

GOAL 'MUSIC'

35 minutes ago, davulsukur said:

His response is a bit weird.

The whole point is that the music ruins the goal and is just plain embarrassing.

We enjoyed Dacky's goal but not the music after.

Youd think the clubs response would be to listen to fans criticisms such as this, rather than to somewhat flippantly and sarcastically respond like that.

Its a strange one as it was only a year since that the club allowed fans to vote on goal music and they voted to get rid.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

Youd think the clubs response would be to listen to fans criticisms such as this, rather than to somewhat flippantly and sarcastically respond like that.

Its a strange one as it was only a year since that the club allowed fans to vote on goal music and they voted to get rid.

Wasnt the vote the music the players come out to?

I’m sure the BBE were trying to get a song going just after our goal but got drowned out by that tacky trash. 

Who looked at the dead atmosphere at Ewood and decided bringing goal music back is just what was needed? Baffling.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, frosty said:

I’m sure the BBE were trying to get a song going just after our goal but got drowned out by that tacky trash. 

Who looked at the dead atmosphere at Ewood and decided bringing goal music back is just what was needed? Baffling.

That and putting away fans upstairs has killed the atmosphere off at Ewood. Away fans can’t hear us, we can’t hear them. 

Edited by scotchrover

Just now, scotchrover said:

That age putting away fans upstairs has killed the atmosphere l off at Ewood. Away fans can’t hear us, we can’t hear them. 

I could hear the Forest fans quite easily from my seat in the Riverside towards the Blackburn End?