Photo
- - - - -

Hang Em High

• This topic is locked This topic is locked (or you're not logged in)
1988 replies to this topic

#21 SIMON GARNERS 194

SIMON GARNERS 194

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10366 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 17:16 PM

I have heard the reports on the radio that the so called f'cukwit parents of these murdering f'cukwits had a good laugh and a joke during the police interviewing.....WHAT THE HELL? blink.gif

God help us all with cretins like these breathing the same air.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194, 28 March 2008 - 17:23 PM.

Blackburn Rovers....THE most successful town club in the land!

SOS...Save our club from Venky's!!

#22 Anti Euro Smiths Fan

Anti Euro Smiths Fan

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2349 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 18:50 PM

Total scum....

QUOTE(SIMON GARNERS 194 @ Mar 28 2008, 17:16 ) View Post
I have heard the reports on the radio that the so called f'cukwit parents of these murdering f'cukwits had a good laugh and a joke during the police interviewing.....WHAT THE HELL? blink.gif

Indeed they were - It beggars belief.

Link: Disgusting parents laughed and joked during police investigation

With parents like that, then God help us. As the senior investigating officer in the case said: "The general attitude of the defendants' parents during the whole process has been appalling."

It was a truly horrific crime for the two scumbags to aim a flying kick at someone's face and then kick and stamp on their head as hard as they could. Sophie's hair was apparently pulled so hard that a piece of flesh was missing from her head, while her boyfriend Robert was kicked in the face with so much force that lace marks were left imprinted on his face.

Another sickening aspect of this dreadful case is the fact that the two scumbags had been found guilty of a similar attack on a 16-year-old boy close to the park four months earlier - kicking and stamping on the boy's head, but instead of being locked up they were given just a six-month community service order.

It's enough almost to make you weep when you think of how over a decade ago Tony Blair faithfully promised the electorate that New Labour would be "tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime".

Blair's New Labour cronies in the shadow cabinet such as Gordon Brown and Jack Straw all went along with Blair's "tough on crime" promise. I'd like Messrs Blair, Brown and Straw to visit the parents of the murdered girl to tell them that their vision of being "tough on crime" means a six-month community service order for kicking and stamping on someone's head.

I'd like Messrs Blair, Brown and Straw to explain to Sophie's parents that because they totally failed to build enough prisons over the last decade, thousands of criminals have been freed from jail early. The courts have been given instructions to take overcrowding in prisons into account and encouraged not to send offenders to jail, but to give them community service "punishments" instead.

By God, this country of ours is in a serious mess. There are massive problems in our society and the soft sentences for violent criminals, together with the attitude of the liberal do-gooders, is doing us enormous damage.

We've got feral youths out of control on the streets, teachers unable to discipline out-of-control children, parents who don't seem to give a damn or have any sense of morality, politicians who tell us they are being "tough on crime" while in actual fact violent criminals are being freed from prison early, towns and cities blighted by drunken violence at night, Yardie gangsters with guns dealing in drugs and making certain places "no-go areas".

Many politicians with middle-class lives seem to be detached from the reality on the streets. I'd like Messrs Blair, Brown and Straw to spend a few weeks living on the top floor of a tower block on a sink estate in one of our inner cities and let them see for themselves the drunken violence, intimidation and drug-dealing that goes on.

It really is a massive mess in our society and I fear that things are going to get even worse.
Posted Image

#23 Bryan

Bryan

Ewok

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12915 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 20:36 PM

http://petitions.pm....oth-hatecrimes/
Sir! With respect, you can stick the money up your #### that's all I can offer you sir.

#24 SAS

SAS

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 4420 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 20:44 PM

Terrible lads

Need a slow painful death them pair...

#25 ABBEY

ABBEY

King Venky Hater

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22709 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 20:47 PM

2 CARS X 1 ROPE....tie arms to 1 car legs to the orher and drive at 5 mph each way.

**WARNING** grasses and babies alert..deedums..

#26 Flopsy

Flopsy

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12660 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 21:05 PM

so you'ld need 2 ropes then.

I'd recommend an open backed chair and lead filled rubber hoses applied repeatedly to the kidneys.

Edited by Flopsy, 28 March 2008 - 21:06 PM.

#27 thenodrog

thenodrog

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33009 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 21:16 PM

The front page picture in the LT is breaking my heart. As I've said I've a daughter the same age and courting just the same.

Sophie Lancaster has died savagely and unecessarily, she has been denied the chance love, to marry, to have children and grandchildren, to see and share their growing up. Her parents, her boyfriend, her friends and relatives will be heartbroken and their lives deeply affected even ruined to differing degrees -not neccessary-

Edited by Flopsy, 28 March 2008 - 21:22 PM.

Those whom the Gods seek to destroy they first make mad.....

:goal:

#28 blue phil

blue phil

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7018 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 21:23 PM

QUOTE(SIMON GARNERS 194 @ Mar 28 2008, 17:16 ) View Post
God help us all with cretins like these breathing the same air.

It would be an act of barbarism to hang 15 year old kids whatever their crimes .

The question we should be asking is how the hell have we arrived at such a situation where each generation in areas of our nation is becoming more amoral and brutal than the previous - and how we can reverse it ?

The answer , in the main , is that we have pursued extremist liberal policies for the last 40 years or so that have all but destroyed discipline and real educational standards in the schools of our inner cities - and now even in small towns . Communities need to be rebuilt , not added to by never ending influxes of un British immigrants who neither know nor care about our country - and that means introducing shared values and shared responsibilities . People who don't feel a part of society don't give a toss what happens in that society . Why should they ?

The situation will only be resolved when the education system is overhauled ; when discipline is reintroduced into society with policies such as national service ; and when the justice system punishes and deters rather than appeases and excuses .

In short we need to start putting the interests of British people before that of the Gods of money and possessions .

Only when we face the truth that we have stupidly moved away from traditional values , while the continentals have at least struggled to preserve them , can we prevent the next generation of savages being even worse than this lot ......and believe me they will be .
The situation is desperate but not serious.

#29 thenodrog

thenodrog

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33009 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 21:24 PM

The country is awful and has been for years. I lived in a village centre between 88 and 94 and right next to the village toilets situated in a gardened seated area which after moving in I discovered was a meeting place for the local teenagers. A wife and two young kids and every night shouting, swearing and screaming from outside. I'm no angel but I really could not believe it. I spoke to the kids explaining the situation with no change to their behaviour, I singled out the two biggest and reasoned with them.... no change..... I gripped the biggest and threatened him that I would hold him responsible, at 1.45 am one morning I punched the lights out of the local 18 year old hardnut, I spoke to their parents, I had the police out every night (complete and utter waste of time) I went to see the chief constable (the same), the parish council held a village meeting to address the problem. In the end I requested some money from the RVBC to put iron railings around the area which could be locked every night, they refused, I then said give me written permission and I will install the railings and pay for em myself, they then didn't know how to handle this approach and stumped up the money. A hell of a fight to get it but the result was an immediate improvement.

The big problem is that people who stand up for themselves people become hate figures to the yobs. My children could easily have been bullied as a result, my car and property could have suffered. The best advice that I can give and would have been my ultimate course of action was to take one of my mates on when he offered to drive over one night with a couple more blokes, slap a few around and threaten them as to their future behaviour should they 'hear' anything more .... whilst I was away on holiday. Must say I'd do it for someone else but it really shouldn't be down to vigilante law.

Edited by thenodrog, 29 March 2008 - 00:56 AM.

#30 Rovermatt

Rovermatt

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9050 posts

Posted 28 March 2008 - 22:37 PM

QUOTE(blue phil @ Mar 28 2008, 21:23 ) View Post
It would be an act of barbarism to hang 15 year old kids whatever their crimes .

The question we should be asking is how the hell have we arrived at such a situation where each generation in areas of our nation is becoming more amoral and brutal than the previous - and how we can reverse it ?

The answer , in the main , is that we have pursued extremist liberal policies for the last 40 years or so that have all but destroyed discipline and real educational standards in the schools of our inner cities - and now even in small towns . Communities need to be rebuilt , not added to by never ending influxes of un British immigrants who neither know nor care about our country - and that means introducing shared values and shared responsibilities . People who don't feel a part of society don't give a toss what happens in that society . Why should they ?

The situation will only be resolved when the education system is overhauled ; when discipline is reintroduced into society with policies such as national service ; and when the justice system punishes and deters rather than appeases and excuses .

In short we need to start putting the interests of British people before that of the Gods of money and possessions .

Only when we face the truth that we have stupidly moved away from traditional values , while the continentals have at least struggled to preserve them , can we prevent the next generation of savages being even worse than this lot ......and believe me they will be .

Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be divesting the scum cited here (and their ilk) of any real responsibility for their abhorrent actions. To blame the ever faithful scourges of 'extremist liberal policies', 'un British immigrants' and the lack of national service for the malaise is a flawed point of view. Did pond-life not exist before these so-called policies were allegedly introduced? Did crime and anti-social behaviour not breed in the same way it does now: through poverty, ignorance, lack of education etc? The abject cruelty and evil that exists in society has always been present. To hold up the days when you got shipped off to sweep floors in an army base at the other end of the country as a paragon of good, honest harmony is slightly naive is it not?

Nobody is suggesting the actions in this instance are anything other than disgusting but I think it's very easy to blame the usual targets without looking objectively at the factors that have contributed to the existence of a violent, gleefully anarchic under-class for centuries.
“Bible camp's cancelled.

#31 blue phil

blue phil

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7018 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 14:52 PM

QUOTE(Rovermatt @ Mar 28 2008, 22:37 ) View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but you seem to be divesting the scum cited here (and their ilk) of any real responsibility for their abhorrent actions.

Nobody is suggesting the actions in this instance are anything other than disgusting but I think it's very easy to blame the usual targets without looking objectively at the factors that have contributed to the existence of a violent, gleefully anarchic under-class for centuries.

Your first sentence is unworthy of a reply .

Yes , there has always been an "under class" for centuries .

On occasion that underclass has broken out but mostly it has been kept in check through the various cultural standards and traditions - namely the strength of the church , the law , and the family .

Today we have an under class that is growing in strength and numbers on an unparalleled scale . Most social commentators of all political persuasions recognise that .

If you are unaware of that rise and the threat to a decent standard of living for the average Brit in all walks of life then you must live in avery nice area indeed . Given time it'll reach you soon enough .
The situation is desperate but not serious.

#32 LeChuck

LeChuck

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13139 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 16:52 PM

QUOTE(thenodrog @ Mar 28 2008, 00:00 ) View Post
Having a daughter the same age I'd happily pull the trap door lever myself on these scum. No mitigating circumstances whatsoever other than the usual pathetic 'pretend drunk' defence. I bloody hate evil bstards like these. It'll not happen for some time yet I don't think but eventually imo our future society will find absolutely no need of them, and will simply get rid in order that others take heed.

http://news.aol.co.u...327111409990002

Funnily enough I was saying the exact same thing to my girlfriend the other day.

I can't think of one justifiable reason to keep them alive.

#33 Rovermatt

Rovermatt

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9050 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 16:56 PM

QUOTE(blue phil @ Mar 29 2008, 14:52 ) View Post
Your first sentence is unworthy of a reply .

So you're correcting me then...

If you are unaware of that rise and the threat to a decent standard of living for the average Brit in all walks of life then you must live in avery nice area indeed . Given time it'll reach you soon enough .

I would consider the area I live in to be 'nice'. However I doubt am I alone in living in a 'nice' area. This doesn't mean I'm unaware of the 'rise and the threat to a decent standard of living for the average Brit'. The town I live in has its fair share of unsavoury elements. They've been there for years however.

Edited by Rovermatt, 29 March 2008 - 16:57 PM.

“Bible camp's cancelled.

#34 SIMON GARNERS 194

SIMON GARNERS 194

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10366 posts

Posted 29 March 2008 - 18:08 PM

QUOTE(blue phil @ Mar 28 2008, 21:23 ) View Post

Totally agree but I fear its too late,this country is literally sinking in its home made shyte,the filthy product can be seen above......no value,no use to anyone.

Blackburn Rovers....THE most successful town club in the land!

SOS...Save our club from Venky's!!

#35 roversmum

roversmum

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6317 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 21:45 PM

I am really very, very worried about this. That poor girl and her boyfriend, my heart goes out to her family, I can't imagine how dreadful it must be to have such a thing happen to one of your precious daughters, a life of promise ended in a moment of madness.

I have come across a few lads/girls and their families who have little respect for society and their own responsibilities in it and they mostly seem to have one thing in common. Some kind of what at school is loosely termed a 'Special Need', in that they either have a low IQ and/or some kind of mental problem, possibly autism or aspergers syndrome. These problems are exacerbated by cigarettes, alcohol and often drugs (I know many posters are quick to deny these effects but for those who are already unstable such substances often have a profound effect)I also know many youngsters occasionally 'binge drink' but most of them don't go around terrorising other people and/or killing them. Violence in the media - entertainment -computer games must be detrimental to such affected minds as it dumbs down the real effects of such actions. Most of these people - and not just the youngsters - spend their lives in making the lives of others a misery, particularly those whom they perceive as 'different'. such as the disabled and elderly.

The understanding of the boys who killed Sophie and their families is suspect in that they showed no remorse or understanding of the seriousness of what they had done to Sophie and her boyfriend and they were also said to have attacked them because 'they were different'. One of the boys, Herbert, was stated to have autism and to be semi-literate in one of the articles I read. Allegedly Sophie's mother also mentioned that the boys' eyes were 'cold' when she looked into them.

For example I believe autism is far more prevalent than the authorities would have us believe and there is a wide spectrum of how it affects people. Some education authorities will not allow those with unrecognised autism to be diagnosed because 'it labels them' and yet these 'labels' are a requirement for the help they need, which would of course cost money and so the need is not met. Those who could be dangerous and whose condition becomes out of control are a danger to society. Youngsters are not disciplined because the parents themselves have a similar condition.

I wish I knew the answers.

Edited by roversmum, 30 March 2008 - 21:48 PM.

MUM

For ever and ever ...

Arabian Proverb: Wisdom consists of ten parts: nine parts silence, and one part a few words.

#36 colin

colin

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8201 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 22:28 PM

QUOTE(roversmum @ Mar 30 2008, 22:45 ) View Post

Me too.

I just take some consolation that it is a current universal fact that angry and irrational people are more likely to post messages on an internet site that calm & rational people.

So what does that make me then?

30 years supporting Rovers. All gone now.

#37 thenodrog

thenodrog

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33009 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 22:43 PM

QUOTE(thenodrog @ Mar 28 2008, 21:16 ) View Post
The front page picture in the LT is breaking my heart. As I've said I've a daughter the same age and courting just the same.

Sophie Lancaster has died savagely and unecessarily, she has been denied the chance love, to marry, to have children and grandchildren, to see and share their growing up. Her parents, her boyfriend, her friends and relatives will be heartbroken and their lives deeply affected even ruined to differing degrees -not neccessary-

You are quite correct Flopsy. It's not 'neccessary', it's 'necessary'. rolleyes.gif

btw Can't rem what I wrote but I must have thought it was necessary at the time or I would not have written it.

#38 thenodrog

thenodrog

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 33009 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 23:00 PM

QUOTE(roversmum @ Mar 30 2008, 21:45 ) View Post
I am really very, very worried about this. That poor girl and her boyfriend, my heart goes out to her family, I can't imagine how dreadful it must be to have such a thing happen to one of your precious daughters, a life of promise ended in a moment of madness.

I have come across a few lads/girls and their families who have little respect for society and their own responsibilities in it and they mostly seem to have one thing in common. Some kind of what at school is loosely termed a 'Special Need', in that they either have a low IQ and/or some kind of mental problem, possibly autism or aspergers syndrome. These problems are exacerbated by cigarettes, alcohol and often drugs (I know many posters are quick to deny these effects but for those who are already unstable such substances often have a profound effect)I also know many youngsters occasionally 'binge drink' but most of them don't go around terrorising other people and/or killing them. Violence in the media - entertainment -computer games must be detrimental to such affected minds as it dumbs down the real effects of such actions. Most of these people - and not just the youngsters - spend their lives in making the lives of others a misery, particularly those whom they perceive as 'different'. such as the disabled and elderly.

The understanding of the boys who killed Sophie and their families is suspect in that they showed no remorse or understanding of the seriousness of what they had done to Sophie and her boyfriend and they were also said to have attacked them because 'they were different'. One of the boys, Herbert, was stated to have autism and to be semi-literate in one of the articles I read. Allegedly Sophie's mother also mentioned that the boys' eyes were 'cold' when she looked into them.

For example I believe autism is far more prevalent than the authorities would have us believe and there is a wide spectrum of how it affects people. Some education authorities will not allow those with unrecognised autism to be diagnosed because 'it labels them' and yet these 'labels' are a requirement for the help they need, which would of course cost money and so the need is not met. Those who could be dangerous and whose condition becomes out of control are a danger to society. Youngsters are not disciplined because the parents themselves have a similar condition.

You are guilty of attempting to defend the indefensible in this instance rmum.

#39 colin

colin

World Cup

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8201 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 23:25 PM

QUOTE(thenodrog @ Mar 31 2008, 00:00 ) View Post
You are guilty of attempting to defend the indefensible in this instance rmum.

No she's not, she's just trying to have a look at an alternative to your hang 'em & flog 'em regime.

Have you got a problem with that?

30 years supporting Rovers. All gone now.

#40 AlanK

AlanK

Champions League

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3200 posts

Posted 30 March 2008 - 23:29 PM

Colin mate, sometimes you have just got to accept that not only are some people useless to society but they are also extremely damaging and dangerous. These monsters kicked a kid girl to death. Just get rid. What use are they? Why pay thousands to look after them? We could spend that money on pensioners fuel bills.
Life moves pretty fast.
Somtimes you gotta stop and take a look around.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Important Legal Information

All content is copyright of its respective posters and may not be representative of the views of BRFCS Ltd, its staff, volunteers, members, sponsors or advertisers. Content on the public forums of this site is not pre-moderated. If you feel that any content is defamatory or constitutes harassment, or that it contravenes the site posting guidelines, or that it may result in the site or its owners, volunteers, users or members facing legal action, you should alert BRFCS immediately either by using the REPORT function available on every post or by sending an email to admin@brfcs.com with details of the content in question.

Note that this site uses cookies. As the site does not function without cookies, any use of the site implies consent for us to use them. Under new European law, BRFCS is required to disclose how these cookies are used. Please see our privacy policy for more information.

BRFCS Ltd. Registered in England and Wales under company registration number 07315781.