BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

is there no chuffing subject that you are not a bloody expert on. Christ almighty ,if we discussed the sex life of an ant you would still pipe up your "expert" view.

a bit like your snide reply..CHRIST ALMIGHTY ..SHOCK HORROR PAUL HAS HUMOUR BY PASS AGAIN.

apologies to the insensitive humourless folk on here . It was posted in a LIGHT HEARTED manner. Yet agin dummies spat out on all angles.

Lifes too short CHILL.

a bit like your snide reply..CHRIST ALMIGHTY ..SHOCK HORROR PAUL HAS HUMOUR BY PASS AGAIN.

apologies to the insensitive humourless folk on here . It was posted in a LIGHT HEARTED manner. Yet agin dummies spat out on all angles.

Lifes too short CHILL.

go f yourself you patronising pillock.

Im the type of fan who has been since I was 3 years old in 1970. I have watched us in the 3rd division, i have lost girlfriends/wife and umpteen jobs watching rovers away, I was at Burnley away when we last lost there, i was there when we got promototed frommthe 3rd and 2nd divisions, i was there for our first ever game in europe, i was there for anfiled , i was at camberidge when it got called off because of fog or ice, i was there in the isle of man , i was there for champions league, i was on every protest including freezing my nads off on transfer day,...my lad is now following in my footsteps.

DONT YOU DARE WAVE THE "TOP FLIGHT FAN " ACCUSATION AT ME YOU ARROGENT IDIOT. ALLS I WANT IS VENKYS OUT YOU ARROGENT SO AND SO.

I AM NOT THE TYPE OF FAN WE NEED ? I AM EXACTLY THE TYPE OF FAN WE NEED!!!

NO SKIN OFF YOUR NOSE ? THATS A LOT OF SKIN BAZZA.

LOOKS LIKE YOU NEED TO WATER THE ALE DOWN ..HUNGOVER.COM OR IS IT JUST A DAY TO WIND THE BOARD UPAND GET A STIFFY ON?

Spat dummies out? Sniddy?

You call TJ out for having an opinion on everything yet feel it's fine for you to do so. I simply pointed out you apply one standard to yourself and another to others. I don't notice people commenting in your NFL thread - others leave alone threads which are of no real interest to them.

You're right life is to short but read what you posted above and have a think about who needs to chill out.

That news item is splashed so widely across the web it raises a smile the first time but not the 100th.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 1

you really are a grumpy uptight sort.

you must have nothing else to do if you keep trawling my back catalogue.

LIGHTEN UP AND TAKE THE POST IN THE CONTEXT IT WAS MEANT TO BE....BIT LIKE THE OTHER THREAD WHEN HUMOUR YET AGAIN DESERTED THE GLUMNESS OF CHORLEY.

EDIT..THIS POST WAS MEANT TO BE HUMOUROUS , HOWEVER HUMOUR IS WASTED ON HERE ..DISCLAIMER

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/world-naked-bike-ride-nude-5796919?ICID=FB_mirror_main

now I know why paul and TJ cycle.

EDITED

If its only meant as good natured humour then how come its only the same few posters that you constantly mock and you never mock the likes of yoda, adopted scouser,ect...

If it was only the ocasional jibe, i wouldn't mind, but it isn't its everyday in every thread, the only one that "must have nothing else to do" is you.

Edited by I.must.be.batty
  • Like 1

you really are a grumpy uptight sort.

you must have nothing else to do if you keep trawling my back catalogue.

LIGHTEN UP AND TAKE THE POST IN THE CONTEXT IT WAS MEANT TO BE....BIT LIKE THE OTHER THREAD WHEN HUMOUR YET AGAIN DESERTED THE GLUMNESS OF CHORLEY.

EDITED

Abbey I don't trawl your back catalogue those are posts you made in the last 2-3 days. I do have many better things to do than trawl your history.

You can call me everything you wish but I think it's perfectly clear to all and sundry the image, language and demeanour you chose to display on here puts you in a very poor light.

Edited by Paul
  • Like 3

you are both as bad as each other but surprisingly neither of you appear to be able to see that, hence the continued argument.

Really? You show me where ive just randomly mocked abbey in the past week without there being any provocation before hand, i may do myself(or the forum) no favours by retaliating, but if he could just keep his bs to himself and put me on ignore if i bother him so much.

Im not suprised thats the way you see it though.

Edited by I.must.be.batty

Abbey I don't trawl your back catalogue those are posts you made in the last 2-3 days. I do have many better things to do than trawl your history.

You can call me everything you wish but I think it's perfectly clear to all and sundry the image, language and demeanour you chose to display on here puts you in a very poor light.

AS OPPOSED TO BEING A STUCK UP SNOB

edit post deleted...

lack of humour.

was not meant to upset anyone with it . .

Anyway back to the Cycling, Tour of Britain passing my front door at least once on Monday the 7th September as it passes through Whalley twice, Last time it came through Whalley there were quite a lot of spectators although it was a Saturday, so I would expect the pubs to be busy.

Looking at the route I think it will start at Clitheroe and then climb over the nick of Pendle before coming down Accrington rd and turning left at the roundabout and heading over the Bridge towards Billington. It then goes off towards Longridge before coming back into Whalley via Clitheroe on the main Clitheroe rd and then turning up Accrington rd and heading off towards Nelson and Colne. In which case it would pass my front door twice.

Edited by hanks

Just to make a semi-serious point (hur-hur), since when was an erection inappropriate behaviour? Us blokes know that it just happens sometimes, so quite why he's been demonised for a natural occurrence is beyond me.

That's unless he was @#/? or something.

Depends who was in front of him I guess. :wacko:

Why didn't he just lash it to his crossbar with a hastily modified bicycle clip? After all he wouldn't need any of those would he?

• Like 1

poor guy, how can you not feel for him he was so embarrassed, the car owner didn't even seem to ask him how he was even though the cyclist was clearly hurt and in shock, he was more interested in looking for damage on his poxy car, people really are becoming so unfeeling for others these days.

poor guy, how can you not feel for him he was so embarrassed, the car owner didn't even seem to ask him how he was even though the cyclist was clearly hurt and in shock, he was more interested in looking for damage on his poxy car, people really are becoming so unfeeling for others these days.

And if he'd run into a person crossing the road, or someone on a horse?