Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rang at 8:55 and was 8th in the queue.

It was interesting to see that the away end was virtually full up at Boro on Saturday (or at least a lot fuller than last season). I'm sure there were plenty there making sure they had two stubs.

Edited by Scotty

rover.gif some clown in the pub last night said you were only getting coach tickets and you get your match tickets when you board the coach,are the match tickets in your possesion ainscough99.are the coach tickets given out at random,or can you get on any coach on the day,as friends will be seperated tinykit.gif

Got mine just after 9am, no problems.

Just one question the operator said that your name will be printed on the ticket. Can anyone who has been to the ticket office confirm this?

Can't believe the coached leave at 11am !

I'm booked on one, but doubt I'll be on it.

Train is a bad idea as last time it was a nightmaer with the Police.

Unofficial coach via a number of pubs sounds best.

Got mine just after 9am, no problems.

Just one question the operator said that your name will be printed on the ticket. Can anyone who has been to the ticket office confirm this?

Can't believe the coached leave at 11am !

I'm booked on one, but doubt I'll be on it.

Train is a bad idea as last time it was a nightmaer with the Police.

Names (for home games) have always been on the tickets, didnt know this was the case for away tickets?

Police made all unofficial coaches join the main convoy last time round, if they refused then the coach was stopped from travelling sad.gif

Train Times:

Depart: 11:57

Arrive: 12:35

or

Depart: 12:35

Arrive: 13:02

Upon arrival at burnley manchester road you'll be batton charged and section 60'd for your troubles just like last time.

Let the train take the strain sad.gif

''Upon arrival at burnley manchester road you'll be batton charged and section 60'd for your troubles just like last time.''

Let the train take the strain

I was thinking of taking a walk on the wild side this time Gav,not recommended then?..........

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

And on the who sold most tickets arguments, dress it how you want but we sold around 7000 last time, but I'll settle for 6000 which is still nearly twice what you sold for our place.

Creative accounting and imagination running overtime again. How many times do we have to tell you. You were given 5,500 tickets for Ewood and failed to sell them all so how could you have brought 7,000 or even 6,000? Top Tip :- If you use your toes to supplement your fingers rather than as fruit peelers perhaps your maths may improve. wink.gif

''Upon arrival at burnley manchester road you'll be batton charged and section 60'd for your troubles just like last time.''

Let the train take the strain

I was thinking of taking a walk on the wild side this time Gav,not recommended then?..........

Wasn't that bad in 87 biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Didn't go on the train last time myself but had a first hand account from a few mates that did.

Not worth the hassle and even if you wanted to avoid the usual suspects you couldn't as the local police held everyone together.

Why don't we do what burnley did last time at ours? Catch the train and get off 6 miles from the ground and walk the rest of the way laugh.gif

That'll show them nasty Blackburn fans.......