BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

During the game they did say the last 2 away games. However if you stayed to the end, then you will of heard him correct it and say any 2 away games this season.

I expect us to sell more or less all of them and i can only see a few hundred going on open sale

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did anyone here go to the Plymouth Argyle Vs Rovers game in May 1992 when all the Argyle fans invaded the pitch at the end and started charging towards the Rovers fans in the away end???? WELL IT WAS EVEN SCARIER THAN THAT! YES I AM A SCAREDY CAT

Surely you are joking HC?

Take it you never experienced the friedliness of Leeds/Boro/Everton etc as Plymouth was kittens in tutu's compared to some laugh.gif

I couldnt get to the game last night, did they say anything about coach transport to dingleville?

Does anyone know if you can ring up for tickets or do you have to queue on the respective days when they are on sale?

Cheers

I couldnt get to the game last night, did they say anything about coach transport to dingleville?

Does anyone know if you can ring up for tickets or do you have to queue on the respective days when they are on sale?

Cheers

The travel arrangements have not yet been confirmed and there is an announcement expected either today or tomorrow - in preparation for the match tickets to go on sale.

You can ring for tickets as normal, but must have the account numbers - they have advised they will be especially strict.

OJ, there hasn't been any announcement about transport. I will be amazed if there isn't the option, perhaps even the requirement, to be bussed in and out. It worked very well last time and seems the sensible option this time.

Tickets will be available by phone or by queuing up.

I could do with some help on this game. The plan is for me and the two youngest to go. I know there are going to be 3800 stood up for 90 minutes, singing their heads off. In this situation Matthew is too small to see anything and Tom isn't physically able to stand for 90 minutes nor will he be able to see. Tom will also be worried by the noise.

If I get tickets, and presuming these are not at the front, I'd be really grateful if someone he gets three at the front if they would consider swapping seats around. PM me if and when you can help.

Apparently everyone knows the confirmed ticket details.

I created a new thread because after reading this one I thought people were unsure of whether it was any 2 away games or the Last 2 away games.

Apologies for that, but I don't think it warranted the comments you gave me Tris, I was only trying to help.

I haven't read his comments re your thread but having read his strange unwarranted outburst at rover6 on the chelski thread, I wouldn't take it personally. The guy needs a chill pill or he'll lose all his hair.

Nice to see you again sam dingle. Why does it say you've only got 15 posts? Pretty sure you were around in the days of westwood et al...

I haven't read his comments re your thread but having read his strange unwarranted outburst at rover6 on the chelski thread

There is nothing strange or unwarranted about it.

rover6 posts endless, condescending, opinionated tat about what players should be bought, sold, promoted from the academy, selected, substituted and basically thinks (s)he knows 10 times better than Hughes.

However, whereas Hughes sees the players in training every day, has access to the latest technology to monitor them, and has a team of coaches and scouts with whom to discuss their progress and to comb the world for new talent ...

... rover6 relies on radio 5, Paul Sturrock and the odd internet question about what formation we might be playing.

Edited by Tris

Back on topic, anyone else had this email from Rovers ...

For £80 + VAT you can get a Sunday Carvery Lunch at Ewood, free parking at Ewood, match day programme, executive coach transfer to Turf Moor, "Reserved seating for the match in the Blackburn Rovers Supporters area ", and Coach transfer back to Ewood.

So, in essence, tickets are on open sale now to anyone who wants to pay 100 quid, and you'll get a free lunch as well.

So much for ST holders with two stubs.

(edit)

the only potential drawback concerns the transport arrangements :

Transfer by executive coach to Turf Moor During the Match

they really should proof read this stuff before they send it out!

Edited by Tris

So, in essence, tickets are on open sale now to anyone who wants to pay 100 quid, and you'll get a free lunch as well.

Truely there is no such thing as a free lunch! smile.gif

So that's a total of £94.

Ticket £18

Parking £5

Coach £10 - estimate

Programme £3

Total £36

Which means lunch is costing £58 ohmy.gif and you still have to sit with the rest of us.

Just rang the TO about travel cos I'd rather not risk life and limb by making my own way into the land that time forgot.

As stu etc posted, earlier, no decision made yet. Apparently there is a meeting to discuss this afternoon. Result will appear on the official website.

taken from the dingle board: I'm saying that Blackburn were our rivals, but in footballing terms how long is it since we were in the same division? PNE are much more relevant rivals, and have been for years.

Just like on the Turf - too many people singing antiquated songs that they don't even know the right words to (it should be 'will we play', not 'till we play').

even they accept we're superior biggrin.gif

Just like on the Turf - too many people singing antiquated songs that they don't even know the right words to (it should be 'will we play', not 'till we play').

even they accept we're superior  biggrin.gif

I'll still argue that point, I remember it like it was yesterday and the clarrots started out singing it as "till we play" Nothing surer in my mind. I rmemeber the clarrot fan coming to school and reciting it to me the day after it was first sang on the turf, remember it like it was yesterday. Even remember the lads name. Remember thinking at the time, typical @#/?s (yes WE called THEM that back then) the song doesn't even make sense, what's this TILL stuff?

Edited by USABlue

Could someone please clarify how this "4 tickets per person" thing works?

If you go down initially can you get 4 tickets with 2 away stubs?

Or do you need 4 sets of 2 away stubs? huh.gif

each season ticket you use must have 2 away purchases recorded against it on the ticket office computer system.

And each person can only possess a maximum of four such cards...

Im in the que Monday morning to buy my 3!