BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

Tickets for a game that currently has neither a kick off time or day.

I think youve been fed a line......

Corporates will already have their allocations, as is usual for most games.

They may however be in the equivalent of the boxes at Burnley instead.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I knew this away ticket thing would be worth it at some point. No having to queue on the phone for hours. Just been in touch with the ticket office and they said details should be out by the end of the week.

This ones going to be a cracker. I sit next to a Burnely fan at work so it going to be so painful if we lose. Its like in football factory when Chelsea drew Millwall but not for the reasons of violance, well not in my eyes anyway.

And it no nay never.............

Should be quite an enjoyable 201st Consecutive game.

Edited by Jordan

The Dingle match is to be shown by the BBC on Sunday 20th Feb with a 1:40pm kick-off time.

Have you got a source ?

I got the news from a Dingle mate.

It's been sent out as a text message to Dingles who sign up for the latest club news, just like we can do on the official Rovers web site.

Gally isnt fit to wear the shirt........ after his dumb lazy arsed performance so far for the Rovers.

Shove it where the sun doesn't shine. Gally on the bench, bring him on 15-20 mins left, that is when he seems to do well. He never seems to have a good game starting but coming on as a sub he just about always has an impact.

Too bad it's on the Beeb, I think that means it is unlikely to be on over here, it seems to me they only show the games that are on sky, ######.

Edited by USABlue

Rover ticket news released later today

Police wanted a 1200 kick off but relented and it is now a bit later.

other options condiered I am led to believe that discussions were made NOT to allow Blackburn Fans into the ground, to move to a neutral venue and more deciding to see if Rovers employ the free bus into Yorkshire !

apparantley tickets will come on sale this friday with two away stubbs required + ST. think i will be setting my alarm nice and early for friday morning. sad.gif

On that basis we will only sell 12-1500 so there will have to be another shout of some sort.

Much the same here SG, though I have got City away but with my luck it won't count! I do hope they take the 3 home games into account as this does only seem fair.

I hope they do too Paul .....there's a few beads of sweat on my brow at the moment! unsure.gif

Are they deliberately going out of their way to once again mate it as hard as possible for our own fans to get tickets?.Look on the Burnley website....tickets will go on open sale for them at some point.(max 6 tickets per person! ohmy.gif )

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

I think people are going a bit over the top on this ticket thing.

Don't infer from the passion to attend the match on this MB that there's massive interest from Rovers fans generally.

If you've got a season ticket, and ring/visit the ticket office early enough, you'll get a ticket.

I've never failed to get a ticket on this basis for any match I've wanted to attend in the past 15 years or more.

And it's on BBC TV on Sunday afternoon.

Don't be surprised if they're trying to give them away the week before the match.

Here is my best guess.....

ST holders with 2 away trips

ST holders with 2 home cup stubs

ST holders

Open Sale

With perhaps 2 days for each of the first three?

I suspect they will be announced at tonights match or in the morning.

I can't imagine the tickets will go on open sale, maybe on sale to people on the database/stubs if neccessary, but a free-for-all is just asking for trouble.

I'd say the chances of a season ticket holder not getting a ticket, if they want one, are about as good as Burnley's chances of winning the FA Cup.

I've got an awful feeling that this tie could go to a replay. For the sake of our good name and really, for all concerned, I hope we finish them off at the Dingle Dome.

Do we really want the hill trolls visiting for a replay on the evening of 1st March, after a day out on the lash spending their hard-earned income support & child benefit? [shudder] sad.gif

tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

I heard a fellow Dingle today say "well now its on the BBC I might watch on the telly".

****ing scandalous, call yourself a Dingle!

It's just typical of the horrible, poncy, rossette wearing Nick Hornby clones who have descended on our game.

Yeah, we were on the wrong end of some wup-ass last time but the atmosphere at an East Lancs derby is something everyone should try and experience first hand.

I nearly forgot... I'd love it, love it, if we beat you *******s this time.