BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

so if you wish to save your car from being completely burnt out...watch from home.

Last time we played at the Dingle Dome, i took my car, parked it near the ground, no problem. Unfortunately i had to get on a coach after the game, & come back for my car at 10pm that night. The friendly local plod said this was due to the locals deciding to modernise their town centre and make it open plan

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard a fellow Dingle today say "well now its on the BBC I might watch on the telly".

****ing scandalous, call yourself a Dingle!

It's just typical of the horrible, poncy, rossette wearing Nick Hornby clones who have descended on our game.

Yeah, we were on the wrong end of some wup-ass last time but the atmosphere at an East Lancs derby is something everyone should try and experience first hand.

I nearly forgot... I'd love it, love it, if we beat you *******s this time.

good to see you again Sam

Same to you

It appears (but I cant be 100% accurate)

Tickets £18 on sale Monday to those who went to last 2 away games (not sure if this means pompey and boro or cardiff and pompey mind)

On sale Tuesday to those with 2 stubs.

Max 4 per person.

From what I could gather from the tannoy it is this:

Monday/Tuesday: ST holders who went to the last TWO away games - Portsmouth and Cardiff

Wednesday: All ST holders

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to anyone on the database.

One ticket per ST with a maximum of 4 per person

Adults: £18

Junior: £9

OAP: £11.50

Disappointed those of us who bothered to turn up for Bournemouth, Cardiff replay and Colchester haven't been rewarded for doing so. I think this is wrong, if one attends the less attractive games one should get first shout for the big fixtures.

Rovervision said full details are on the official site but I can't see anything yet.

I visited the ticket office after the game and the tickets go on sale as follows...

On sale Monday 7th to Season ticket holders who have purchased tickets for at least two away matches this season.

Tickets then go on open sale to season tickets holders only from Wednesday 9th Feb.

Tickets will then be on sale to those Supporters with a database history of purchasing tickets this season from Tuesday 15th Feb.

From what I could gather from the tannoy it is this:

Monday/Tuesday: ST holders who went to the last TWO away games - Portsmouth and Cardiff

Wednesday: All ST holders

Any remaining tickets will go on sale to anyone on the database.

One ticket per ST with a maximum of 4 per person

Adults: £18

Junior: £9

OAP: £11.50

Disappointed those of us who bothered to turn up for Bournemouth, Cardiff replay and Colchester haven't been rewarded for doing so. I think this is wrong, if one attends the less attractive games one should get first shout for the big fixtures.

Rovervision said full details are on the official site but I can't see anything yet.

Paul

It was any away games.

Paul, those are the details as I heard them too.

How can they justify putting them on sale to ST holders on a Wednesday morning? People who are employed in a job that doesn't allow them access to time off at short notice or even use of a phone are severely handicapped when it comes to obtaining these tickets. Why not start this Friday/Saturday for the first batch then allow a free-for-all on Sunday morning? Granted, they probably have enough tickets to satisfy all who wish to go to the Dingle Dome, but many will still try to ensure they get a ticket by queuing virtually all night long, and then go into work afterwards. These arrangements are stupid if you ask me. mad.gif

[ Didn't want it to read like I think the fans are stupid! rolleyes.gif ]

Edited by PABBY

Definitely announced it as the 'last' two away games. Why that I don't know. If anything it should be any two or more even but why pick the last two. Unless as some have said the announcer was wrong but he definiteley announced that.

Agreed, he did say last 2 away games,

Definitely announced it as the 'last' two away games.  Why that I don't know.  If anything it should be any two or more even but why pick the last two.  Unless as some have said the announcer was wrong but  he definiteley announced that.

Agreed, he did say last 2 away games,

Apparently he said that at half time, but not pre or post match.

We'll see when it goes on the website.... how many will have those two stubs? 500? If that. Would be a little strange.

Granted, they probably have enough tickets to satisfy all who wish to go to the Dingle Dome, but many will still try to ensure they get a ticket by queuing virtually all night long, and then go into work afterwards. Stupid if you ask me. mad.gif

CLOCK SET 3AM ?OOOPS AM I DAFT.....DONT SHOUT ALL AT ONCE!

Definitely announced it as the 'last' two away games. Why that I don't know. If anything it should be any two or more even but why pick the last two. Unless as some have said the announcer was wrong but he definiteley announced that.

he did for sure.

i know a certain doo dah has to be set but surely somewhere along the lines cardiff home or away(i was working) or colchester should come into the equation.same comp and all that.

and as people say time off work sux some employees wont let you have time off,me im putting in for a day off for a 3am queue and if they say no unkle hughy spewy will let me.

Apparently everyone knows the confirmed ticket details.

I created a new thread because after reading this one I thought people were unsure of whether it was any 2 away games or the Last 2 away games.

Apologies for that, but I don't think it warranted the comments you gave me Tris, I was only trying to help.

Edited by Ben-2000

When I went to Turf Moor I couldn't find my way to the "stadium" from the train station but I saw a paramedic at some ambulance station type building and I thought that he would be an ok person to ask, won't be a prick because he must have some degree of intelligence to do the job he does, but boy was I wrong... I thought he was gonna kill me. Never seen that look in someone's eye before.

Burnley scares me and therefore I wouldn't go to this game even if you gave me a ticket, a helmet and a bat.

Did anyone here go to the Plymouth Argyle Vs Rovers game in May 1992 when all the Argyle fans invaded the pitch at the end and started charging towards the Rovers fans in the away end???? WELL IT WAS EVEN SCARIER THAN THAT! YES I AM A SCAREDY CAT

Dear me, you obviously never went to the old Den then.

That could go from terrifying to high comedy in a split second- and back again.

Never forget when Millwall were champions of the old second division, we went there and won 4-1 to secure our play-off place. At the final whistle, the Millwall hoards scaled their fencing and headed straight towards our pen in the corner.

They raced to the 6 yard box then stopped and applauded the Rovers' fans!

Boy was I glad Don MacKay had made a point of stroking the giant cuddly toy lion they'd stuck in the centre circle before the game to huge cheers from the locals.

That Milwall game, now that was a fun day out!

Anyway back on topic. From the official Rovers board, and I presume posted by Lee,

Burnley v Blackburn Rovers

Competition: FA Cup 5th Round

Date: Sunday 20th February 2005

Time: Kick-off 1.40pm

Our allocation for this fixture is 3,800 tickets in the Cricket Field Stand.

Tickets for this game will go on sale to season ticket holders who have ticket stubs from two away matches this season from Monday 7th February 2005.

Any Remaining tickets will go on sale to Season Ticket Holders from Wednesday 9th February 2005.

A Maximum of Four tickets can be purchased per person.

Prices

Adults £18

Seniors £11

Juniors £9

NO Tickets will be available on the day of the game.