SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whilst it might be fair, do you think that.....

a) demand will be sufficient to warrant that many stages?

B ) will the Ticket Office be able to, in terms of time - not ability, to implement so many stages?

Think you hit the nail on the head with "ability" actually, time doesn't really come into the equation!

Must confess I hadn't considered the time element. I do think the regular away support (ST holder or not) and those who went to Cardiff should get first shout. Having endured our three home cup games I feel I've earnt a trip to the Turf so I'd be pretty fed up if an ST holder who hadn't attended any of those games got a ticket ahead of me. Perhaps the club could do two days for the Away Regulars, then two days for those ST holders with three home cup stubs? Etc, etc. Surely it's all on the database?

Would of course mean that I wouldnt be guaranteed a ticket, despite going to 5 aways so far, and having a season ticket.

Because I didnt go to the Bournemouth game.

But still, Im sure the club will announce (cock it up) sooner or later.

My guess is that they will go for the seemingly standard ST holder with 2 away purchases this season.

Of course we dicked Bumley 5-0 in the return fixture but nothing will outlive Uncle Jack's Blue n White Army's day out at the DingleDome.

Absolutely bob on - the away game was better than the home game.

It was an unbelievable atmosphere - when the man bent scored -

"Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle all the way...!" amazing.

Anyone remember when that guy ran on the pitch and us rovers fans

signing- DINGLE, DINGLE, DINGLE at him that still makes me laugh!

Would of course mean that I wouldnt be guaranteed a ticket, despite going to 5 aways so far, and having a season ticket.

Don't see why on the basis of what I just posted:

I do think the regular away support (ST holder or not) and those who went to Cardiff should get first shout.

I'd have thought 5 aways qualified as regular away support.

Can't say I'm too worried, anyone who really wants a ticket and makes the effort will get one. If that means queing all night or a long morning on the phone that's what I shall do.

Working for a large company in burnley you can imagine the brown stuffs flying like never before biggrin.gif

Interestingly enough I’ve had 2 conversations with 2 different burnley fans and one genuinely doesn't remember the defeats a few seasons ago and he's deadly serious? And the other claims a victory on Boxing Day 3-1 to burnley 'NOT SO LONG AGO'

LAUGH I NEARLY WET MYSELF.......

As for tickets, some people need to calm down you'll have no problems getting tickets for this one.

Don't see why on the basis of what I just posted:

I do think the regular away support (ST holder or not) and those who went to Cardiff should get first shout.

I'd have thought 5 aways qualified as regular away support.

Can't say I'm too worried, anyone who really wants a ticket and makes the effort will get one. If that means queing all night or a long morning on the phone that's what I shall do.

Sorry Paul.

I misread something I thought you put - ive done it a few times this week, must really stop trying to catch glimpses at work! Especially while the boss is in.

Working for a large company in burnley you can imagine the brown stuffs flying like never before biggrin.gif

Interestingly enough I’ve had 2 conversations with 2 different burnley fans and one genuinely doesn't remember the defeats a few seasons ago and he's deadly serious? And the other claims a victory on Boxing Day 3-1 to burnley 'NOT SO LONG AGO'

LAUGH I NEARLY WET MYSELF.......

As for tickets, some people need to calm down you'll have no problems getting tickets for this one.

It's true Gav the 3-1 scoreline was the day t'clarrots had 110,000 at Ewood with 30,000 locked out and another 25,000 unable to make it cos of problems with the trains.

What a delusional bunch.

if you can't get tickets from Rovers you'll get them from Burnley.

mind you getting tickets has never been a problem, even Celtic away, at Rovers getting tickets has always been who you know.

Rovers fans in the Burnley Stands?

Oh the police will enjoy that one won't they.

As for the ridiculous stereotypes - well what can you expect from a club with such racist fans blink.gif

Pot, Kettle, black...are you unable to see its banter Longside?rolleyes.gif

Of course I can - hence my post, just a little more banter biggrin.gif

Of course I don't recall any cases of Burnley fans appearing in court for racially abusing a player so not sure its kettles and pots exactly wink.gif

Bumley fans not racist? How popular were the BNP in Burnley?

Pot, Kettle, black...are you unable to see its banter Longside?rolleyes.gif

Of course I can - hence my post, just a little more banter biggrin.gif

Of course I don't recall any cases of Burnley fans appearing in court for racially abusing a player so not sure its kettles and pots exactly wink.gif

Bumley fans not racist? How popular were the BNP in Burnley?

I think they got just a little more of the vote at the last general election than they did in Blackburn - but I'll have to check

Still thats the BNP, we were talking about fans, inside the ground charged for abusing players (of course coupled with all those banana pictures on this thread) cool.gif

They were saying Burnley fans eat banana's with their feet, much similar to their close primate relatives wink.gif

I think one of the two Rovers "fans" didn't support Rovers and the other was just an idiot. The club dealt with both and I'll think you'll find that 99% of Rovers fans were well against the idiots responsible.

I guess I fell for the windup bait, eh Longsider? :S

Ticket prices going to be less than £20?

Thats 2 months wages in Burnley.

There will be no-one there!

laugh.gif

Can anyone provide any more jovial insults that I can text to Burnley fans? Obviously the fans I know with mobiles live in Rossendale not in darkest Burnley

rover.gif now fergal has moved on,the real debate can start.this was the draw i was dreading,only because i promised junior i would take him to dingleville if we drew them.

i am absoluted gutted,i will now have to sit on a nice warm coach,take 3 hours over a 8 mile journey instead off taking a walk on the wild side with the rest off my mates tinykit.gif

Because I didnt go to the Bournemouth game.

But still, Im sure the club will announce (cock it up) sooner or later.

My guess is that they will go for the seemingly standard ST holder with 2 away purchases this season.

Stu, you seem hell bent on going to this match. If you do get a ticket your in for a 'unique' experience. I went back in the 80's to a Manx cup match with my Dad - Big Stevie - and even he was scared. I've never seen anything like it. Blokes wielding baseball bats, bricks through the train window............It's like planet of the apes !