BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

Tickets should be on open sale to season ticket holders as we will get around 5000 tickets. I should imagine they will give us one of the sides as were we was in the league it only held 4000.

Will it be a lunch time kick off?

As Longsider has already pointed out, we will get the Cricket Field stand - the same one that all away fans get in the cup matches.

Its as near to 25% as possible but segregation issues are always a priority and with it being such a high profile game, they will want to police us in through the one entrance.

It will be as early a start as they can get away with, the last thing they want is 20000+ fans visiting the local hostelries and getting lagered up beforehand like at the Turf last time.

And how many does the cricket field stand hold?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tickets should be on open sale to season ticket holders as we will get around 5000 tickets. I should imagine they will give us one of the sides as were we was in the league it only held 4000.

Will it be a lunch time kick off?

As Longsider has already pointed out, we will get the Cricket Field stand - the same one that all away fans get in the cup matches.

Its as near to 25% as possible but segregation issues are always a priority and with it being such a high profile game, they will want to police us in through the one entrance.

It will be as early a start as they can get away with, the last thing they want is 20000+ fans visiting the local hostelries and getting lagered up beforehand like at the Turf last time.

And how many does the cricket field stand hold?

The stand now called the David Fishwick Stand holds 4125 http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/town/park/yfh...20Ground%20Like?

The usual rubbish being spouted over tickets when approx 800 seats were left unsold for the game last time out sad.gif

I'd guess 3000 tops to be sold this time especially if it’s on TV.

We couldn't even sell out bolton away in the Premiership during the bloody Christmas holidays.

It won't matter one bit if you've a season ticket or hold stubbs from away games you'll get a ticket if you want one.

Number of differences mate. A 5th rnd cup game is far bigger than the league game we playeg with them, so it will defo sell out. As for the Bolton game, i reckon we got within around 50 of selling out, so dont be too harsh. I doubt the tickets at the turd are gonna be £35 a head either are they ohmy.gif . More like £25ish, not sure really, maybe longsider 82 could clear that up for us?

As for how to sell tickets, its easy.

1.) Away season tickets (goes without saying)

2.) Season Ticket holder

3.) People with stubs from cardiff/c'chester

4.) General sale

The usual rubbish being spouted over tickets when approx 800 seats were left unsold for the game last time out sad.gif

We couldn't even sell out bolton away in the Premiership during the bloody Christmas holidays.

It won't matter one bit if you've a season ticket or hold stubbs from away games you'll get a ticket if you want one.

Fair enough Gav but if we cant sell out for this game then matters really are in a state and some!.

P.S. see you in the queue shag! wink.gif

I have been informed by hubby that my birthday present has gone throught the window he has tickets to buy for this game instead. My birthday being 21st February. I think that is very tight. I would like a Rovers win for my present but a couple of surprises as well. I think I'm worth it!

Just thinking about it, last time we played at the Dingle Dome, Rovers only allowed postal applications for tickets which seemed to work well, so I doubt the all-nighter under the Blackburn End will be needed for this one either. smile.gif

tinykit.giftinykit.giftinykit.gif

Steve Becker for radio lancs interviewing burnley fans in Burnley saying "you've got Blackburn"..

comments such as "oh my gosh" and "oh no, town'll get smashed up".

Priceless

Was that our Gav on last there as a Blackburn fan ?

Steve Becker for radio lancs interviewing burnley fans in Burnley saying "you've got Blackburn"..

comments such as "oh my gosh" and "oh no, town'll get smashed up".

Priceless

Was that our Gav on last there as a Blackburn fan ?

They can't resist a dig though, can they ?

One comment from them was 'oh, I was hoping for a bigger team.....'

Pabby

the last time I got my tiockets over the phone for brumley

lancs police cacking themselves, locals cacking themselves, shopkeepers are now ordering 8x8 plywood boards, brumley council removing all cobbles and paving stones from the streets,the monkeys reaching fever pitch over in troll land....

its great, super, smashing ......

roll on FA Cup day tinykit.gif

It just had to be! I would have prefered to have been at home, because Burnley are half decent at home. However, it looks like they will be playing us without their best player. Richard Chaplow looks like he is on the way WBA. As long as or players go into this tie with the right frame of mind, then we should win. Beating Burnley, in their backyard, would make up for any disappointments this season!

The usual rubbish being spouted over tickets when approx 800 seats were left unsold for the game last time out  sad.gif

Number of differences mate. A 5th rnd cup game is far bigger than the league game we playeg with them, so it will defo sell out. As for the Bolton game, i reckon we got within around 50 of selling out, so dont be too harsh. I doubt the tickets at the turd are gonna be £35 a head either are they ohmy.gif . More like £25ish, not sure really, maybe longsider 82 could clear that up for us?

As for how to sell tickets, its easy.

1.) Away season tickets (goes without saying)

2.) Season Ticket holder

3.) People with stubs from cardiff/c'chester

4.) General sale

Is the away season ticket valid for cup games?

I would expect this to go to away stubs before general sale to Season tickets. We should be OK - Ive got 3, shes got 2.

One of the selling points Rovers stress when trying to tempt people to buy season tickets is the fact they are in a privelidged position re: cup tickets. It's going to be season ticket holders before non season ticket holders regardless of how many away stubs the latter have.

One of the selling points Rovers stress when trying to tempt people to buy season tickets is the fact they are in a privelidged position re: cup tickets. It's going to be season ticket holders before non season ticket holders regardless of how many away stubs the latter have.

Sorry Hasta - I actually meant Season Ticket holders with stubs - it doesnt read that way, my mistake

Tikcets will be £20.00 I imagine - thats what we pay. They may even be cheaper as I think the away fans have to get the same price as the cheapest home ticket, which would £18.00, unless they make it £20.00 throughout the ground as we will have no problem selling the home tickets.

Where the hell do all your 'fans' usually hide then?

Amazing how your support comes out of the woodwork when Rovers come to town !! laugh.gif

''ONLY COME TO SEE THE ROVERS''!

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

Tickets should be offered for so long to season ticket holders who have been to away games in the league and in the FA Cup this season.

Fair's fair.

I'll be extremely annoyed if there's a cock-up with the tickets and I don't get one.

Does anybody have any idea when they go on sale?