BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

Right then everybody, after beating a plucky C'chester 3-0 yesterday, who do you want in the cup come monday lunchtime.

For me, i would like either Harlepool at home (beating bfc in the replay of course) cos it should be a win for us and they would bring i reckon 4-5,000. Only better than that would be Burnley home or away, dont care which and a sat evening kick off under the lights. Superb.

As for the nightmare draw, Chels and Arse away would prob see the end of our cup run and Charlton or saints (bar Tim lol) away wouldn't be too much fun either really.

Opinions?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Burnley are the no-brainer answer, so aside from that, I'd probably say Brentford. Living in Cambridge, I also 'follow', rather than support the U's, and I even had a £40 season ticket years back when they got promoted, finishing second too.... yup, Brentford, losing to them on the last day of the season (winner of the game would have taken the championship). So on a personal level, I want them to be trounced by my other team, for making me miserable for a week after that day in the late nineties.

Brentford away as i've never been.

Other than that, i'd take anybody at Ewood or a Saturday 3pm kick off.

As Brentford are my local team and see them often that would be a nightmare draw for me personally, i remember we played in the cup a few years ago when Harford was in charge, rovers scrapped through. If drawn again, rovers would win easily trust me

Burnley at Ewood, or any other home draw against a lower league team would be fantastic. We can wait to play the big guns until we get to the quarter-finals at least. Hopefully they'll get drawn against each other and we'll sail through to the final....

Sky are saying the draw is at 1.30 on Monday, although recent draws seem to be appearing before their reported times.

I'm away for the weekend of the 5th round so I do not want Burnley home or away, United home or Birmingham home. Any of these would force me to abandon any plans I had (which would not go down well !) and stay at home.

Apart from that any game on TV so I can see it!

Only better than that would be Burnley home or away, dont care which and a sat evening kick off under the lights. Superb.

If we get Burnley there's no chance the police will allow it to be played that late regardless of how much money Sky throw at the clubs.

Edited by Hasta

As I'll be over 5,000 miles away that weekend, I'd prefer it to be a match that we've a decent chance of winning, so it's got to be Hartlepool/Brentford at Ewood.

Failing that, any of the lower league teams at Ewood, except Burnley as I'd not want to miss that.

Only better than that would be Burnley home or away, dont care which and a sat evening kick off under the lights. Superb.

If we get Burnley there's no chance the police will allow it to be played that late regardless of how much money Sky throw at the clubs.

Thats my dream game lol. If we draw them it will be a early kick off i guess, how frustrating, thats seems to kill the atmosphere a little bit.

Lower division team at ewood while other premiership teams play each other. If the big three could come up against each other it would be great.

Manchester United v Chelsea

Arsenal v Newcastle

Blackburn v Burnley

That would suit me down to the ground.

rover.gif Home match please against anybody except Manure Chelsea and Arsenal. Burnley would be nice as its always good to go to a match with some atmosphere. Makes a change from 9 or 10k in the fa cup.

I know im dreaming here but if we have to play Arsenal Man U or Chelsea anytime in the Cup let it be the final please, at least defeat there would give us a place in Europe.