Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really do hope you can sell all your tickets this time though

Last time rovers wouldn't sell them to just any rovers supporter. There were fans who wanted tickets and couldn't get them. I expect the same will happen again.

''Looking forward to a good day with an atmosphere that cannot be touched anywhere in world football.''

HERE! HERE!!

Maybe you will sell all your's this time if a replay happens eh Longside? rolleyes.gif

Like Den states mate, Rovers fans had to go through ridiculous vetting to get hold of tickets and it will be same again I fear.

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

rover.gif i reckon anyone who has a ticket for any off the cup games we have played this season should get the 1st chance off a ticket tinykit.gif

Has to be season ticket holders first, Waggy.

rover.gif sorry den 8-10k season ticket holders ain't bothered with any cup games this year,they do not deserve the chance tinykit.gif

rover.gif i reckon anyone who has a ticket for any off the cup games we have played this season should get the 1st chance off a ticket tinykit.gif

Has to be season ticket holders first, Waggy.

rover.gif sorry den 8-10k season ticket holders ain't bothered with any cup games this year,they do not deserve the chance tinykit.gif

They paid for the chance Waggy. £500 up front for some of us. smile.gif

Season ticket holders must ALWAYS get priority for sales. Its one of the few benefits left.

That said, Season Ticket holders who went to either of the cup matches could be next to be considered.

Non season ticket holders - wait for your place in the queue.

Tickets should be distributed to season ticket holders who went to Cardiff first, then season ticket holders who've got two away stubs, then season ticket holders in general, then general sale.

It's games like this that offer one of the few incentives to buy a season ticket for the Rovers.

i think hughes is going to have it hammered into their heads just how important this game is... i'm not worried.

Id rather he told them - hammering could cause injury

it'll help toughen them up smile.gif they've had it too good for too long. got to get them ready for battle smile.gif

Tickets should be on open sale to season ticket holders as we will get around 5000 tickets. I should imagine they will give us one of the sides as were we was in the league it only held 4000.

Will it be a lunch time kick off?

As Longsider has already pointed out, we will get the Cricket Field stand - the same one that all away fans get in the cup matches.

Its as near to 25% as possible but segregation issues are always a priority and with it being such a high profile game, they will want to police us in through the one entrance.

It will be as early a start as they can get away with, the last thing they want is 20000+ fans visiting the local hostelries and getting lagered up beforehand like at the Turf last time.

Order I think should be the way to seel the tickets

1 - away season ticket holders

2 - Fans who went to Cardiff Away (except that pratt who was wearing the rangers shirt [not fergie])

3 - fans at teh colchester game

4 - season ticket holders

5 - away games stub holders

6 - home game stub holders

Order I think should be the way to seel the tickets

1 - away season ticket holders

2 - Fans who went to Cardiff Away (except that pratt who was wearing the rangers shirt [not fergie])

3 - fans at teh colchester game

4 - season ticket holders

5 - away games stub holders

6 - home game stub holders

You mean because you havent got a season ticket but went to cardiff away and colchester. ??

Ludicrous idea.

There is less than 3 weeks to sell these tickets, so it will be as simple as possible.. Season ticket + stubs for a couple of days and then general season tickets, with perhaps a day or two for open sale.

Lets hope this doesn't turn into another Celtic game ticket fiasco! sad.gif

Ste,I have a feeling the police may not allow Rovers to put tickets on open sale just like last time to avoid chances of them falling into the wrong element of our support who will come out for this one..

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

The usual rubbish being spouted over tickets when approx 800 seats were left unsold for the game last time out sad.gif

I'd guess 3000 tops to be sold this time especially if it’s on TV.

We couldn't even sell out bolton away in the Premiership during the bloody Christmas holidays.

It won't matter one bit if you've a season ticket or hold stubbs from away games you'll get a ticket if you want one.