BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bring On The Dingles

BRFC4EVA

To supporters worried about a visit to the Turd:

The league games created an electric atmosphere with Rovers fans in magnificent voice..pride, passion and hostility.Rovers fans WERE NEVER in any danger through excellent policing throughout the day.

WE MUST PUT THIS LOT UNDER FOOT AGAIN AND UPHOLD OUR TRADITION AS EAST LANCASHIRES N01......MISS THIS AND BE SO,SO SORRY rover.giftinykit.gif

Edited by SIMON GARNERS 194

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hughes has really got to ramn it down the throat of the players how big this game is! Last time we had Dunn playing for us and he knew exactly what it meant to both sets of fans. Cant imagine Emerton and Pedersen knowing how much these 2 sides hate each other.

Luckily Hughes was a player last time, so he will know just how much winning this means to us!

To supporters worried about a visit to the Turd:

The league games created an electric atmosphere with Rovers fans in magnificent voice..pride, passion and hostility.Rovers fans WERE NEVER in any danger through excellent policing throughout the day.

WE MUST PUT THIS LOT UNDER FOOT AGAIN AND UPHOLD OUR TRADITION AS EAST LANCASHIRES N01......MISS THIS AND BE SO SORRY rover.giftinykit.gif

if i even lived in the same continent, i'd be there without hesitation...

i can't even imagine the atmosphere at a game like that.

Seem to remember having to be in our seats about 2 hours before kick off, and only being allowed out about 45 minutes after kick off. Everyone was standing all game- and I left with a spliting headache. Brilliant atmosphere- the Rovers fans put the Dingles to shame.

A win win win situation for bumley, they've got the gate money, TV money and a shot at their illustrious neighbours which they aren’t expected to win.

Terrible draw for us but I guess another day out in the land that time forgot would be nice if we win.

Anyone who didn't go last time should try to go this as it was an unbelievable atmosphere and one saved only for Rovers bumley games.

'What's it like to see a crowd'

Don't worry USA.

We have had bragging rights for 26 years. It's only right and proper that we should have to defend them every now and again.

It was a walk over last time. Have Burnley's squad got appreciably better since then? Has ours got that much worse? The worst I see happening is a draw and the Turd and back to Ewood to finish them off.

Even a draw for Burnley would represent their best result against the Rovers for 26 years.

Got my Season Ticket,my Cardiff ticket and my Colchester ticket ready for the arrangements.Do i need to take with me my Sofia and Lyon away tickets to prove my need of just ONE ticket for the Dingles in Bumley?

Just hope they are brand new Coaches ,all in the same livery and 78 of em like last time. MAGIC...this is why its cool to have a season ticket(even on credit!)

How do you think Rovers will distribute tickets?

I reckon they will go on sale firstly to season ticket holders who went to Cardiff and Pompey, then to STH's who have been to at least 2 away games this season.

Looks like an all-nighter under the Blackburn End to me! tinykit.gifrolleyes.giftinykit.gif

How do you think Rovers will distribute tickets?

I reckon they will go on sale firstly to season ticket holders who went to Cardiff and Pompey, then to STH's who have been to at least 2 away games this season.

Looks like an all-nighter under the Blackburn End to me! tinykit.gifrolleyes.giftinykit.gif

Away season ticket holders, then stubs I would guess.

A year a go, I woulda thought this woulda been a walk over, with the only obstacle being that all derbies are harder than paper shows. But since the new manager has been there, they have played quite well. granted, Blake got nearly all their goals, and Chaplow was to Bumley what Gerarrd is to 'pool, but I still dont think this will be as easier tie as some people think.

Hope Todd/McEveley play - love to see them get the goals that put thir old loanee club out of the cup.

Not sure anybody is that confident at Burnley.

Sure we are more solid than last time and I expect to give you a harder game than you had then but we are aware of the limitations of our squad size and the obvious ability of some of the players in yours.

But its winnable, these things always are and I think it is fair to say we would feel we have more chance against yourselvs than Man U, Chelsea and Arsenal.

More than that we had to wait 17 years last time and these events are special even played each year, let alone when we have such big gaps between them.

Looking forward to a good day with an atmosphere that cannot be touched anywhere in world football.

I really do hope you can sell all your tickets this time though

"Newcastle face Premiership opposition in Bolton but boss Graeme Souness was satisfied with a home draw.

"We cannot ask for any more than a home tie at this stage," Souness told the club's website.

"We were unlucky not to beat them in the League Cup earlier this season and we cannot wait for this one.""

From the BBC Website

Imagine how shocked he'll be when someone tells him that they are playing Chelsea.

Edit: And yes I know its an error made by the website

Edited by Eddie