BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Seasons Kit

my brother was involved in trying to sell the last sponsorship and it was hard work.

I know there are more important things in the world but it looks embarressing when you get a crappy sponsor. Think we would be better off going without (like Barcelona) than taking £25k from 'East Lancs Roofing Ltd' or something..

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Away kit should be red and black halves.

Unlikely as this years away kit is red and black. Hopefully 06/07 then smile.gif .

What are you talking about? They were red and black for 4 strait seasons back in the 90's, and most seem to prefer them. I'd guess that there's a better chance than you think.

wink.gif

I would like to see us keep the yellow and black away strip......

That is the only one I could get when I was overseas sad.gif

I don't even know how to respond to this one. Look.....to your left.

blink.gif

I should clarify that: The left on his original post above.

Edited by doctorryan

Its very likely that under the new deal, that Rovers will rotate the colours on a regular basis. The red and black halved kit thing has defintely been mooted in the past and may happen in the future, but I would very much doubt it will be this year.

Next season the kit will be Blue and White (sorry), and will feature a Sports World International brand. I would be very surprised if it isnt Lonsdale again. So we can knock any off that will it be Nike rubbish on the head.

I simply cannot beleive that the issue of the colour of the socks has not been raised.

A player is simply not dressed properly without a pair of socks.

I think we should all have a discussion about the socks right now.

I think blue and white socks would be a good idea for the home strip.

home kit: blue and white halves, brown shorts and pink socks!

away kit: the last one we had with kappa was nice, the red and black one.

the last ones we had with kappa were yellowy-orange, with black....

Wasn't there a whole kerfuffle about Blackburn changing the home shirt to stripes a few years back?

The red and black halves sound good for an away shirt, but if we've already got a red away shirt, we could go for green. Think of all the confusion as our players blend in with the grass, except at Turf Moor where they play on something that looks like mud, but I'm sure it isn't

• 4 weeks later...
I want the kits to have 'arte et labour' on the sleeves again! whatever happened to that?

And I want the kits to have Premiership champions written on them again under the rose but we cant have everything now can we.

Oh Well, I suppose we shall just have to put up with FA Cup winners

I want the kits to be made out of a material that doesn't pluck as you take it out of the bag for the first time. biggrin.gif

Mine has never done that, are you sure its not possessed?

Oh wait a minute, you said pluck you...............nevermind

I personally would like to see a star, motif or somthing similar on the Rovers shirt that represents winning the Premiership (as with international shirts, no. of stars = world cup wins).

I personally would like to see a star, motif or somthing similar on the Rovers shirt that represents winning the Premiership (as with international shirts, no. of stars = world cup wins).

dry.gif

Ok, so we can be like the rest of the footballing world? No thanks.. You wanna see stars, tune into a Juventus or Milan match. There isn't anything wrong with the Rovers kit that a "FA Cup Championships" stitched on it couldn't rightfully cure. There's alot to be said for tradition, gbax. Leave the stars on the kits for the somenex err... Seria A.

Edited by blue/white

You having a bad day blue/white? No need to jump down my throat. I never said there was anything wrong with the Rovers kit. How would placing a small token (it need not be a STAR as i DID indicate - maybe the date below the badge OR in the weave of the fabric) that represents the 'achievement and history' of BRFC effect the 'tradition' of the blue and white halves of the Rovers shirt??? Personally it represents the greatest sporting moment of my life and I am proud that my local team managed such an achievement against stiff odds. What's wrong with shouting this fact from the rooftops, only TWO other clubs have thus far managed it!

You having a bad day blue/white? No need to jump down my throat. I never said there was anything wrong with the Rovers kit. How would placing a small token (it need not be a STAR as i DID indicate - maybe the date below the badge OR in the weave of the fabric) that represents the 'achievement and history' of BRFC effect the 'tradition' of the blue and white halves of the Rovers shirt??? Personally it represents the greatest sporting moment of my life and I am proud that my local team managed such an achievement against stiff odds. What's wrong with shouting this fact from the rooftops, only TWO other clubs have thus far managed it!

that just reminded me off the old Man Utd blue/white kit with loads of players names weaved into it.

New home kit blue and white halves but thankfully back to white shorts.

Away kit, black body, silver sleeves.

Trust me!

dry.gif

I bet your wrong! However I would expect you'll be right about the shorts because from the amount of people who have moaned about the shorts being blue either on here or just in general I would think the club would want to shut these up. Still think we should have done something to commemorate the tenth anniversary of winning the league, i.e. having the kits modelled on the kits from then.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.