BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Seasons Kit

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Umbro Kits are really good kits. There extremely light and keep you cool. Would be excellent for the players to play in. Nottingham Forest Kits are made by Umboro and their Black away kit is a great kit. And we hust have more appeal than Forest.

Edited by benhben

Except that SWI (who have the contract to manufacture our kits) don't own Umbro. They do however own Lonsdale, along with other brands such as Dunlop, Slazenger and Donnay to name but a few.

It's not going to be Umbro/Nike/Adidas/Diadorra/<InsertBigProfitableSportswearCompany> any time soon.

Except that SWI (who have the contract to manufacture our kits) don't own Umbro. They do however own Lonsdale, along with other brands such as Dunlop, Slazenger and Donnay to name but a few.

It's not going to be Umbro/Nike/Adidas/Diadorra/<InsertBigProfitableSportswearCompany> any time soon.

exactly.

the kit manufacturer isn't going to change. the manufacturer logo might change, but it's all the same company.

i personally expect it to say lonsdale again.

I'd prefer Slazenger. Lonsdale is a bit chav...

i'm american, so i don't know anything about the images that lonsdale or slazenger have locally.......

but then again, i don't have any idea what "chav" means either smile.gif

i've been a member of this forum for over a year now (i believe), and i still have no idea what 1/2 of the slang used means smile.gif chav... chuffed... all kinds of words that don't register in my brain.

I would'nt mind if it was the same from this year for next year because i think its probably been the best kit for the last 10 years. definatly 5.

i definately agree. i love the kits this season.

Im expecting the kit to stay exactly the same for next season, with a new sponsor. Weve only had this kit one season, isnt there a rule where it has to be kept for 2 years!?

Rovers are crafty and activate the loophole, where they keep the kit for 2 years, but change the sponsor, therefore having a new kit every season. Like this summer the contract with HSA is over, next summer they will have had the kit 2 years so will design a new one, then the summer after that the sponsor contract will be over again so they will keep the kit but change the sponsor! mad.gif

Lee, you might want to point out the customer charter states;

"All replica shirts bought from the club store Sports World at Ewood Park......." which implies the club owns the store?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.