BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Next Seasons Kit

Having just heard that Rovers are now able to change shirt designs every season (due to them being dirt cheap in comparison to some clubs) I thought I would start the thread for new designs rumours wild suppositions early.

Has anyone got any Ideas for the Away shirt I personally would like a rerun of the Black & Red stripes (a la AC Milan) .

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Having just heard that Rovers are now able to change shirt designs every season (due to them being dirt cheap in comparison to some clubs) I thought I would start the thread for new designs rumours wild suppositions early.

Has anyone got any Ideas for the Away shirt I personally would like a rerun of the Black & Red stripes (a la AC Milan) .

The big question is who will be our main shirt sponsor?

I think under the guildlines set down we are only sposed to change our home shirt every 2 seasons but our away every season. Didn't think it had anything to do with the price how often you could change it.

For an away kit we should do a PR stunt sell it off for advertising. Get ginsters pies on board and get dunnie back wink.gif We have to try something different maybe to big up our bully image! laugh.gif

modes, we can now change the home kit every season. This was discussed several times lasy year.

O great thats going to mean even more money to teh club shop rolleyes.giftinykit.gif

actually, aren't the kits 1/2 priced, as opposed to normally?

this is actually the same amount of money to the club shop, isn't it? and again, there's no law saying you have to have the exact same shirt as the players.

the halves are what matter, correct? smile.gif

as for the road kits, i'd like to see a primarily black kit, with a little bit of yellow piping. i always liked the though of black and yellow for the road kits (like last year)... it seems like a cool thought, because if you take the colors of the home shirt, and invert them in photoshop, the white turns black, and the blue turns yellowy-orange...

so a black shirt with some yellow piping would look pretty cool, imo.

I think a kit without a sponsor is a good thing ! any thing no matter how small to get the corperate money men away from football will do for Uxbridge rover . I know it wont happen but hey, no harm in wishing rolleyes.gif

i'd have no problems looking at another sponsor for next season, if it meant we had a little bit more money to get that striker smile.gif

I have always thought that as we are well known for our halved kit, we should play in halves away from home. Maybe red and black? or white and black like the dutch had?

Have you really always thought that, or did you start thinking it when I suggested it a year or so ago on this board.

As I said before, we should have 3 kits: one blue & white halves, one red & white halves and one red & blue halves.

I have always thought that as we are well known for our halved kit, we should play in halves away from home. Maybe red and black? or white and black like the dutch had?

Have you really always thought that, or did you start thinking it when I suggested it a year or so ago on this board.

Didnt know you had mentioned that. But yes i have always thought that. I quite like the kit the dutch had on the other night

How about instead of having blue and white halves we get white and blue halves blink.gif help me work is boring !!!!!!!! I wouldnt mind an all black strip might make Nelsen feel more at home lol .

I think it was 58 fa cup semi final when we wore a kit like newcastle united (not sugesting we do this by the way)

Main Sponsor will be changing (it's been confirmed that HSA have chosen not to renew) so both shirts will be changing.

With our performances, bet only my company Fraser Eagle would sponsor us lol.

As for no sponsor, could be a good idea with the pathetic excuse for a 'way to show a sponsor on a shirt' aka the crap white stuck on stuff

As I said before, we should have 3 kits:  one blue & white halves, one red & white halves and one red & blue halves.

Excellent idea especially as red and blue halves used to be ( still is ? ) QEGS colours.

I'd like to see Rovers play in blue with white halves at home and white with blue halves away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.