BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preseasons - UK Ones

The photos are supplied by Teamtalk Media Group, which includes Rivals.net,sportinglife.com, TEAMtalk.com, Sportal.com,  golf365.com,  planet-f1.com, Bettingzone.co.uk. ohh and our friends at football365.com,

337282[/snapback]

Thanks for the clarification. Seeing as they have photographers, perhaps they can start looking for writers!

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

West Ham should be looking quite fit for Saturday, because didn't they play extra time and penalities against someone like Osasuna yesterday and won.

I hope Bellamy is fully fit for Saturday because West Ham are not a bad side even though they have just got promoted.

Savage - looking fit and was able to control the midfield.  All being well we will be seeing the best of him in the next season.

337233[/snapback]

Agree with most of what you've said Modi, but not about Savage. Thought he ran around a lot but to very little effect and made very little contribution overall.

Austraila 15 to win - jesus!!

Apart from the Jansen incident at the end, I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed the game v Espanyol and I don't want to add to a negative post about attendances again.

I took two of my girls for their first game and they also enjoyed the occasion.

Sat near us in the JW upper was a certain Mr David Moyes from Everton.

Given that we don't play Everton for quite a while I'm thinking he must have been there on a scouting mission.

Any ideas on who he might have been looking at ?

I'd guess at either Friedel, Niell or Emerton.

I'm not saying who I want him to buy, just looking at who was on show and guessing who he might have been interested in.

337597[/snapback]

If they finished 5th in La Liga with hardly any big names, i reckon he'll have been looking at a spaniard rather than one of our players.

• Guest featured and unfeatured this topic

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.