BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preseasons - UK Ones

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My suggestion is not to bother drinking in any of the pubs nearby. I might have a pint or two in Grimsby town centre before taking the trip across to Cleggy. I doubt there will be many fans there so i would imagine most of the pubs will let you in with any colours.

An interesting fact is that Grimsbys postal area (DN32) has the biggest cross - section of different incomes in the country, so they test out loads of products you'll never see again any where in the country, keep your eyes peeled for random gems at the bar such as 'stella bitter' and john smiths 7% lager'

An interesting fact is that Grimsbys postal area (DN32) has the biggest cross - section of different incomes in the country, so they test out loads of products you'll never see again any where in the country,

336178[/snapback]

That used to be Preston, (actually, I think it was classed as "most average") with exactly the same results.

No idea, i've not heard of Treacy either who is on the bench. 4 left backs! In fairness I suppose Matteo isn't a left back and McEveley has played centre half for the youngsters.

Just found a keeper on Soccerbase called Charlie Treacy so it's possibly him as there isn't another keeper on the bench. Still no idea on Fredici, wasn't he in big brother?

Edited by Manchester Blue

No idea, i've not heard of Treacy either who is on the bench.  4 left backs!  In fairness I suppose Matteo isn't a left back and McEveley has played centre half for the youngsters.

Just found a keeper on Soccerbase called Charlie Treacy so it's possibly him as there isn't another keeper on the bench.  Still no idea on Fredici, wasn't he in big brother?

336267[/snapback]

Maybe lee was typing friedel and fell asleep half way!

Would make sense if the 2 keepers were at the start of the list!

Guess if we wait for the live commentary we'll find out ph34r.gif

Keith Treacy (Blackburn Rovers) from Sherrif Street, Dublin, is a highly rated left sided midfielder who first earned Ireland honours at Under 15 level. Formerly with Belvedere, Keith Treacy was Ireland’s top scorer at Under 16 level with six goals last season before moving to Blackburn Rovers. Capable of playing wide in midfield as well, Treacy is a powerful, tall attacker who strikes fear into the opposition with his direct style of play.

user posted image

Is Bellamy still injured??

Not happy about Gally being played on the wing, but its all match practise for him before the season.

Looking forward to hearing how this aussie trialist does.

Isn't he just resting a lot of our players for the espanyol game?

He better be cause i'm getting scared with West Ham away only a week and a bit away.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.