BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preseasons - UK Ones

The youngsters did well on the whole.  Dickov is getting back to fitness - spoke to him afterwards and he doesn't feel he's quite there but pleased to be back in action - what a pleasant guy he is!

332791[/snapback]

WELL YOU OWD TROLLOP YOU.!!!!!

SEEMS YOU CHAT ANYBODY UP THESE DAYS !!!:P

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On a slightly unrelated point (well to the game)

Has anyone seen Glenn since the final whistle?

332916[/snapback]

Yes, quite a few people, thanks. tongue.gif

If anyone, ever, sees me in that state at a football match again, please, please, tell me to go home for my own sake ph34r.gif

On a related note, have Scotty and SteB made it home yet ?

It was a bit embarising to have to watch SSN this morning to see the final score.

Lilac team coach because the usual one is currently in its way to Munich airport to pick up the team when they arrive this afternoon.

332856[/snapback]

Oh dear, isn't it time they got rid of t'owd thing and got a new 'un then? We're not Burnley you know.

WELL YOU OWD TROLLOP YOU.!!!!!

SEEMS YOU CHAT ANYBODY UP THESE DAYS!!! tongue.gif

one has to take one's chances......... ph34r.gif

sorry guys, who is Sergio Peter... seems to be mentioned alot on this forum...

these even a picture of him at the beggining of the thread???

whats the deal guys???

332993[/snapback]

18/19 year old German, product of the academy, left winger but plays on either wing, was a member of the youth cup team that got to the finals,2003-04 season but got a bad injury. Was on loan to Cercle Brugge last season.

From the Morecambe web site.

Ryan Robinson joined the Shrimps as backup to first team goalkeeper Adam Sollitt in late September 2004.

He began his career as a youngster at Blackburn Rovers before making the move to Southend United for the 2003/2004 season. Robinson spent most of his time in the reserve team but he did make two first team appearances away at Hull City and at home against Lincoln with both games ending in defeat.

After being released by Southend he moved back to the North of England where he joined Morecambe.

18/19 year old German,  product of the academy, left winger but plays on either wing, was a member of the youth cup team that got to the finals,2003-04 season but got a bad injury. Was on loan to Cercle Brugge last season.

333010[/snapback]

I don't think we can take all the credit because we nabbed him from Mannheim. Souey's German scout seems to have got one thing right.

I don't think we can take all the credit because we nabbed him from Mannheim. Souey's German scout seems to have got one thing right.

333088[/snapback]

How can you say that when he hasn't played beyond reserve team level?

Granted he did OK against Morecambe but has a very long way to go yet. I think people are carried away just because he is left-footed.

I went morcambe on Saturday too – cracking day out

2700 in the ground, around 2/3 of them were rovers fans.

Impressed with Bellamy’s speed and Kuqi-monsters power – his goal was very good, showed great strength and unusual for a rovers player not to hit the top of the stand after a run like his. I also thought that Taylor did a good job at full back.

Was chatting to Mokoena (1st half) Bellamy/ Hughes/ Dickov and Tugay throughout the second half. All were very good, happy to sign autographs and have pics taken. I had my pic taken with Bellamy, while the bird had her taken with Tugay, Hughes and Mokoena.

Also noticed that there were at least 10 Newcastle supporters there. All come to see Bellamy for 1 last time and said that their loss was our gain and that they want Souness out! Oh what a shame!

Very optimistic for the new season, we already looked very fit compared to this stage last season.

Kept thinking on Saturday I'd heard of the Morecambe keeper, Ryan Robinson before.

The penny just dropped, he a was Rover youth team keeper years ago. ohmy.gif

333059[/snapback]

Indeed, he also made a lot of apperences on the bench for Rovers, he was never far from the first team.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.