BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preseasons - UK Ones

• Replies 461
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quite right Manchester Blue.. see message below posted on 7th June from admin on official MB

Posted: Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject:   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

contracts haven't been signed yet, hence no official announcment from us, but the game is scheduled to take place at Swansea's new stadium on Saturday July 30th

Edited by Ben-2000

The second German side is in fact Spanish.

Real Mallorca on 26th July in Kirchdorf in Tyrol, Austria. (Not the Kirchdorf that is near Linz)

Full details listed here, two more games to be announced

Edited by Lee

Just to point out that I've edited the name of the place where the Real Mallorca game to avoid confusion and fans going to the wrong town!

Oh and Racing Santander aren't playing at Ewood, its a team that are placed a lot higher up the table. wink.gif

Oh and Racing Santander aren't playing at Ewood, its a team that are placed a lot higher up the table. wink.gif

324580[/snapback]

Thanks for that Lee, after looking at the Spanish League Table it could be one of 15 teams.

However, after reading between the lines and studying that yellow winking smilie thing you posted it's obvious that it'll be a "Best XI" from Barcelona and Real Madrid.

Or Getafe.

324580[/snapback]

Tell you what you can't rely on anyone down there to tell the bloody truth, my information came from deep within the walls of power as well sad.gif

324580[/snapback]

Tell you what you can't rely on anyone down there to tell the bloody truth, my information came from deep within the walls of power as well sad.gif

324747[/snapback]

They must be like you Gav, not very high up. After all even your ledge wasnt saved.

Anyway, its Espanyol who are in opposition on August 6th so there. smile.gif

324795[/snapback]

Soccerbase

According to them they have dider domi(ex-leeds/villa), hadji(ex-cov/norwich) and jordi cruyff laugh.gif

Should be fun! rover.gif

Edited by modes98

Soccerbase is out of date on that.

Domi was there last season but only played a couple of games, those other ones aren't on their 'temporada 2004/05' biggrin.gif

Edited by Lee

Soccerbase is out of date on that.

Domi was there last season but only played a couple of games, those other ones aren't on their 'temporada 2004/05' biggrin.gif

324809[/snapback]

So what names are we going to know? or aren't we going to know any biggrin.gif

edit: Profiles

Edited by modes98

il be in Germany for the games. Im in Poland at the moment and this is my 5th country in 10 days, with alot more countrys to see before we play munich. Seen about 6 footy stadiums on my way aswell so far. Has anyone booked hotels for germany? whats the prices like? Think im just gonna book a hostel, hotels would be pure luxury for me right now.

Well, its all booked now.

We are stopping in munich for a few days then somebody (not me) is driving to Kirchdorf area for an evening

Nice ground at Kirchdorf, better than Burnley CLICK HERE

324861[/snapback]

Look at the scenery! Imagine playing footy with that as your backdrop! It beats playing for Mill Hill next to a wacking great factory!

We are stopping in munich for a few days then somebody (not me) is driving to Kirchdorf area for an evening

324861[/snapback]

Has anyone got any pics of the ground we are playing 1860 at?

Quite looking forward to the trip.

Is anyone staying over in Swansea for the friendly?

324861[/snapback]

Look at the scenery! Imagine playing footy with that as your backdrop! It beats playing for Mill Hill next to a wacking great factory!

324967[/snapback]

where is kirchdorf? What's the nearest airport?

325020[/snapback]

middle of nowhere... near the famous ski resort of kitzbuhel.

Fly to innsbruck. munich or salzberg to get there. Make sure you look for "Kirchdorf in Tirol" as there are a few kirchdorfs in germany and austria.

Why have the club chosen to play a friendly against Swansea away. What a nightmare to get to in the first place and just for friendly! Were next Ross County withstupid.gif

321488[/snapback]

Cos they have a new ground and so want to test it out against big opposition. I heard that fulham are playing there too. I expect us to play a coupla of local friendly's also as we usually do.

321494[/snapback]

Weekend in Swansea booked. Staying in the Travel Inn, in the centre of Swansea just over £50 a night.

Germany all booked.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.