BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Major Incident In London

Guest Kamy100

as for fat george, anyone who believe the trash that this man spits out needs to know a little more about him. he is a parasite who kissed the hand of the ultimate tyrant, Saddam hussain, he blessed the leader who organised the slaying of thousands for a return of oil/money and gift for his traitorism. he is as low as scum gets and anyone who accepts his views are clearly mssing that vital link in their brains.

Interesting that Galloway had met Hussein exactly as many times as Donald Rumsfeld.

It's a rum world when you're trying to pin the blame. Delete "fat george" from the above and replace with "Donald Rumsfeld" and you'll havea whole new viewpoint.

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do believe the death penalty is still in place for high treason....make full use of it if the culprits to this atrocity are found.

330540[/snapback]

....but how does the use of the death penalty disuade individuals with the mindset to blow themselves to pieces from doing so? I'd have thought execution would be preferable to the feelings one would encounter in trying to detonate a bomb strapped to one's waist?

Thousands of people are being evacuated from Birmingham city centre after police issued a terror warning.

Bomb squad officers have reportedly carried out a series of controlled explosions in the Broad Street entertainment district.

330779[/snapback]

some ###### up bint left her hand bag on a bus in CORPORATION STREET (about half a mile from Broad Street).

From the Independent

Police and intelligence agents are investigating the theory that a gang of white "mercenary terrorists" was hired by al-Qa'ida to carry out last week's devastating attacks on London

The theory was given credence by the fact that the security services had no advance warnings, suggesting that the bombers were not known extremists. Police and intelligence agencies admitted yesterday they were caught off guard.

Maybe it is an Oklahoma City style attack? Do we have a Timothy McVeigh on our hands?

....but how does the use of the death penalty disuade individuals with the mindset to blow themselves to pieces from doing so? I'd have thought execution would be preferable to the feelings one would encounter in trying to detonate a bomb strapped to one's waist?

330817[/snapback]

I suggest that its just like success on a football field Paul...... You must get your retaliation in first.

as for fat george, anyone who believe the trash that this man spits out needs to know a little more about him. he is a parasite who kissed the hand of the ultimate tyrant, Saddam hussain, he blessed the leader who organised the slaying of thousands for a return of oil/money and gift for his traitorism. he is as low as scum gets and anyone who accepts his views are clearly mssing that vital link in their brains.

the time has come to readdress the situation. the sooner the better mad.gif

330795[/snapback]

So it's OK for Douglas Hurd to meet, David Mellor to meet him, (as Mr C points out) Donald Rumsfeld to meet him, but not old George, who is the odd one out on that list as he didn't try to sell him arms?

I don't quite follow your logic(?)

I suggest that its just like success on a football field Paul......  You must get your retaliation in first.

330848[/snapback]

Ah.......execute them before they can bomb someone. wink.gif

What the (Please don't use that word again) do you think you're doing?

This is London. We've dealt with your sort before. You don't try and pull this on us.

Do you have any idea how many times our city has been attacked? Whatever you're trying to do, it's not going to work.

All you've done is end some of our lives, and ruin some more. How is that going to help you? You don't get rewarded for this kind of crap.

And if, as your MO indicates, you're an al-Qaeda group, then you're out of your tiny minds.

Because if this is a message to Tony Blair, we've got news for you. We don't much like our government ourselves, or what they do in our name. But, listen very clearly. We'll deal with that ourselves. We're London, and we've got our own way of doing things, and it doesn't involve tossing bombs around where innocent people are going about their lives.

And that's because we're better than you. Everyone is better than you. Our city works. We rather like it. And we're going to go about our lives. We're going to take care of the lives you ruined. And then we're going to work. And we're going down the pub.

So you can pack up your bombs, put them in your arseholes, and get the (Please don't use that word again) out of our city.

Source: The London News Review

You're just an ar5e.

Yellow card for Colin....

user posted image

No personal insults are allowed on this forum Mr C, however much you may disagree with someone else's views....

I daresay that up and down the country there are millions of people who share my concerns about illegal immigration, particularly in the wake of that recent Home Office report which suggested there could be 570,000 illegals in the country.

I don't know if my bit about Ulster terrorists upset you, but if anyone thinks that the Good Friday Agreement has brought about a completely peaceful situation in the province, I'm afraid they are mistaken. The pressure group 'Families Against Intimidation and Terror' for example, said that in just one year after the Good Friday Agreement, the IRA were responsible for 36 mutilation shootings and 103 beatings, while loyalist terrorists were responsible for 31 shootings and 132 beatings.

The group's figures say there were 45 murders in the year after the Good Friday deal - 43 civilian and two members of the security forces. The group believes that 9000 people were directly affected by paramilitary activity in the year after the deal, and so it's perhaps understandable why many people had concerns about terrorists being set free from jail early as part of the agreement.

A link to those figures I mentioned is below:

Northern Ireland beatings continue

Regarding immigration, David Cowling, the BBC's political researcher, has suggested that asylum and immigration was "an important issue" for around a third of voters in the May General Election this year, and that the issue may have been one of the factors why New Labour's majority was slashed from 165 to 66. The Tories had more votes in England, 8,086,306, than New Labour had - 8,028,512. (I voted for UKIP myself.)

A lot of people in the country have fears that our borders are not being maintained properly. I've been getting a fair bit of stick recently for airing my own concerns, but my views are probably fairly mild and moderate compared to some....

I suspect that if I'd posted what Abbey suggested - that every mosque should be closed, that people who support the bombs should be shot between the eyes, beards longer than 5" outlawed and women banned from wearing veils, I would have had a volley of personal insults flown in my direction....

Going back to Thursday's atrocities, the fatalities and list of serious injuries make grim reading. Seven people died in the Liverpool Street tube attack, another seven at Edgware Road and at least 21 in the King's Cross blast. The double-decker bus bomb has so far killed at least 13 people.

One theory is that the bus attack, which happened an hour after the tube bombs, was a callous attempt by the terrorists to catch as many people as possible - with the bombers knowing that the buses would be busy and full after the local tube netwrok had shut down.

Excluding Lockerbie, the previous highest death toll from terrorists in mainland Britain was the 1974 IRA Birmingham pub bombings, which killed 21.

Thursday's dreadful carnage was clearly designed to kill and inflict maximum injury on as many people as possible during the rush hour. There must have been some truly dreadful scenes for the police and emergency services to confront in the Underground.

Amid boiling hot temperatures, and fears that the tunnel may collapse in Kings Cross, one British Transport Police officer said that he will forever be haunted by the screams of one woman who was in a terrible state after losing all four limbs. sad.gif

Amid boiling hot temperatures, and fears that the tunnel may collapse in Kings Cross, one British Transport Police officer said that he will forever be haunted by the screams of one woman who was in a terrible state after losing all four limbs.  sad.gif

330968[/snapback]

I give up.

You have the sensitivity of a drunken rhino.

Edited by colin

So if we follow ASEF and others ideas that would mean

kicking out everyone who wasnt a white anglo saxon protestant, coz you definately cant trust anyone else - especially not the catholics (eyes are too close together) or the jews.

Bloody hell what a dull boring country this would be if you had your way

(I voted for UKIP myself.)

330968[/snapback]

I think we all got what you needed to say from that line alone. Now shut up and go off to one of your silly little meetings, I'm sure if the UKIP isn't having one the BNP probably are.

So if we follow ASEF and others ideas that would mean

kicking out everyone who wasnt a white anglo saxon protestant, coz you definately cant trust anyone else - especially not the catholics (eyes are too close together) or the jews.

Bloody hell what a dull boring country this would be if you had your way

331015[/snapback]

Surely the Anglo-Saxons would also be kicked out - after all they came from Germany!

The only people with a right to complain about Johnny Foreigner are those of Celtic blood

Does anyone else find Flopsy's posts provoking rather than moderating?

331038[/snapback]

It tends to be an emotive subject.

Expressive an opinion tends to fire "the other side" up whatever it is.

So no, not really.

why you all complain when we decide that somethings racist

and anyway I could/should close this threadbut everyone seems to be having so much fun at the moment it seems wrong.

And there's nothing Ive posted that deserves moderating if we are allowing all the posts from other posters on these threads.

If you dont like it fine - but if you want me to start moderating this thread dont complain when I start deleting or editing threads or posts.

Your choice

I know it's a different country, different conflict, but all of this reminds me of a joke about Ireland:

Catholics fighting Protestants - it just goes to show you that in a country with no Jews, Blacks or Puerto Ricans, people can learn to improvise.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.