Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Loaned Players In Action

Gallagher's record this season for Stoke -

Appearances: 35(plus 5 as sub)

Goals: 12

Yellow Cards: 10

Red Cards: 0

Minutes on Pitch: 3082

12 goals means more than one in every three starts. Not bad at all, especially as plenty of time was spent on the left wing rather than up front.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gallagher's record this season for Stoke - 

Appearances:  35(plus 5 as sub)

Goals:  12

Yellow Cards:  10

Red Cards:  0

Minutes on Pitch:  3082

12 goals means more than one in every three starts. Not bad at all, especially as plenty of time was spent on the left wing rather than up front.

401655[/snapback]

fairplay he has picked up quite a few bookings for an attacking player, i didn't think he was a dirty player or am i bringing to much into this? withstupid.gif

I got that data from Club Call or something that came up when I Googled. It doesn't mention his assists however but I'm guessing he has a fair few.

Maybe the best bet alonside Bellers for the last three games? Cerainly is FSP is going to continue in Sparky's bad books.

A smart move from Hughes, he wants to see if the lad can cut it in the Prem after a decent season in the Championship. He's not going to get a better chance than this.

401700[/snapback]

I'm hoping he gets a chance and hasn't been brought back just to keep the bench warm.

The next three game could be make or break for Gally at the Rovers.

• 6 months later...

Reviving this old thread to report that Keith Treacy is set to sign for Stockport on loan (if he hasn't already done so) within the next 24 hrs. He joins Tony Kane.

Currently out on loan from Rovers:

Keith Barker - Rochdale

Andy Taylor - Crewe

Keith Treacy and Tony Kane - Stockport

• 2 months later...
i think McEevely looked a good player and is a decent left back better than gray and matteo dont no about gresko he has been a good player when playing.

I think Derby have got a bargain with McEveley.I watched Derbys demolition of Colchester on Friday evening, and McEveley looked top notch.

I could say i was a little bit envious seeing him in a Derby shirt,but considering some of the new signing we have picked up,I can't grumble.

It looks like we soon put Lucas Neill behind us.

Warnock, he's a wonderful prospect, and wouldn't be a bit surprised to see him in an England shirt in the not to distant future.

Edited by ewoodblue

It would be difficult for Warnock to leapfrog Cashley Cole in the England queue, but Phil Neville(?!) started against Spain last England game, so common sense says he might be close to getting a call.

Currently we have on loan...

Franny Jeffers - Ipswich Town

Andy Taylor - Huddersfield United

Joe Garner - Carlisle United

Bryan Hodge - Mansfield Town

Tony Kane - Cercle Brugge

Any others?

The Huddersfield manager has been sacked today so where that leaves Taylor we will have to wait and see...

• 2 weeks later...

Joe Garner has scored again for Carlisle. This time it is against Huddersfield although Sky Sports seem to be under the idea that Joe is the son of Simon! Jeff Stelling has said it on two separate occasions...maybe they think there is a family resemblance?!? Unless he likes a cig at half-time or something...

Carlisle's Joe Garner

Garner is obviously impressing as Carlisle wanted him on permanent terms and made a move this week but Hughes rejected their advances.

No Carlisle deal for Blackburn's Garner

Andy Taylor has been booked in the match for Huddersfield.

Edited by FourLaneBlue

Garner is obviously impressing as Carlisle wanted him on permanent terms and made a move this week but Hughes rejected their advances.

No Carlisle deal for Blackburn's Garner

That's bloody cheeky! At 18 he's the best player in their team, from what I can gather. He clearly has a bright future - there's no chance we'd sell him.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.