BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Loaned Players In Action

Doesn't sound too reassuring though, a surprise addition because of injuries to other players. Let's hope he isn't included too early.

388242[/snapback]

Match has been postponed because of "driving snow and freezing temperatures for weeks"

Must be a microclimate at deepdale. This week has been "a bit cold, with a little bit of snow yesterday afternoon"

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match has been postponed because of "driving snow and freezing temperatures for weeks"

Must be a microclimate at deepdale.  This week has been "a bit cold, with a little bit of snow yesterday afternoon"

388244[/snapback]

We can't really comment can we laugh.gif

both those players are doing brilliant at their respective clubs

4 games and 5 goals for derbyshire

388430[/snapback]

they're both on fire!

gallys workrate hold and link up play are questionable, but he is certainly a goalscorer.

only seen derbyshire a couple of times, looks a bit light-weight- (nothing a few pints of guiness and fry ups cant solve) banging the goals in though.

hughes seems to rate johnson higher than both of them, i disagree (for once).

hughes seems to rate johnson higher than both of them, i disagree (for once).

388635[/snapback]

Actually, I think it's the other way around. They're sent out on loan to gain experience, whilst Johnson remains a reserve team player for us. (partly due to his unsuccessfull loan period earlier I'm sure)

We'll see how Hughes rate them next season, I expect Jemal to leave - Derbyshire to get another loan move (perhaps to a better side, Championship?) and Gally.. well, I'm not sure - he's either ready to challenge for a place in our team - or he'll leave permanently.

Only speculation, obviously, but I can't see Gally, his age taken into consideration, going out in another loan spell. It's make or break, whilst the younger Derbyshire has more time to adjust.

Gally's goals for Stoke have all been match winners or goals to draw the game as well, in other word all of his goals have counted for something. l This has all came in a team thats gained 4 points from a possibly of 33 points lately, Stoke are in relegation form at the moment truly awful. I'm pretty sure Gally also has the most assists for Stoke as well, for about 50% of Stokes game he's been playing as a winger as well.

Burnley had a young striker at Darlington, so it will be interesting to see how Johnson does compared to him.

Derbyshire is extending his stay at Wrexham.

Grayson is hoping to extend Andrew Taylor's stay at Blackpool.

Kyle Lafferty is the lad who was on loan at Darlington from Burnley. He's a pal of rover_groo who comes on here. I was drinking with them both after the Rovers 4 Man Utd 3 game thumbs-up.gif Lafferty is a MU fan! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Lee

nice to see Jemal tearing up league 2 laugh.gif

to quote a darlington fan on Jemal

"re: Jemal Johnson

I'll kick off.

Lost, lightweight, weak, useless, phuq off back to Blackburn please.

I can't believe Hodgson has been chasing this bloke for two seasons. Unbelievable"

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...toid=2123362381

Edited by wakefieldrawks

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.