BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Loaned Players In Action

most stoke fans think gally is good enough for the prem

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=533106388

368920[/snapback]

What would they know? rolleyes.gif

Seriously I bet lots of us thought that the likes of Mekky and SG were good enough until JW took over got us up and we were able to take a good look at the likes of Sherwood, Tugay, Bellamy and Shearer etc.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would they know? rolleyes.gif

Seriously I bet lots of us thought that the likes of Mekky and SG were good enough until JW took over got us up and we were able to take a good look at the likes of Sherwood, Tugay, Bellamy and Shearer etc.

368940[/snapback]

And a lot of people thought that Super Atko and Wilcox would be straight out of the door. Football is an enigma.

He also missed some chances against Burnley.

369588[/snapback]

Gallagher fails again.... in dingledome, its no good for Gally's Rovers career if he cant do the business against Burnley at his third attempt. Championship football looks like the only alternative for Paul Gallagher unless some of you want Rovers to play in the championship and have Gally back.

All the lads on loan at the moment dont look like they can cut it at premiership level ....fingers crossed for the youth of tommorrow.

Yeah, since he didn't score against Burnley, he can't be good.

369666[/snapback]

Hes certainly not good enough for me, in fact its highly unacceptable that he under performs against Burnley but can score against other weak championship sides.

Another opening goal for Jon Douglas for Leeds.

Perhaps Leeds will make the move permanent?

370197[/snapback]

From the noises coming from down the road - not a chance. They are much more concerned with getting Miller in.

Another opening goal for Jon Douglas for Leeds.

Perhaps Leeds will make the move permanent?

370197[/snapback]

I'm being taunted by a Leeds fan who says it took Leeds to make something of Jon Douglas mad.gif

Reply - "Well I always said he was a Championship level player................. and no, no way do I want him back at Rovers, you can keep him, ta very much" thumbs-up.gif

I'm being taunted by a Leeds fan who says it took Leeds to make something of Jon Douglas  mad.gif

Reply - "Well I always said he was a Championship level player................. and no, no way do I want him back at Rovers, you can keep him, ta very much"  thumbs-up.gif

370422[/snapback]

....If they stump up some cash! wink.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.