BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Our Loaned Players In Action

For anyone interested, stoke fans on gallagher possibly joining them

http://boards.rivals.net/default.asp?sid=9...ytoid=533288193

362504[/snapback]

It is interesting that they say he is worth £2-4 million!

Personally I think Hughes would find £1 mill tempting.

Nonetheless in an ideal world I want him to sort his game out and turn into a real top class player.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, they might not have at the moment, but they did spend £800,000 on one player this summer. And Im sure they've spent double that overall on quite a number of players.

362779[/snapback]

The spent in the region of 1.3m this summer.

800k on Bangoura iirc

I'd check that link but unfortunately the news section of the BBC website is blocked in China!  blink.gif

362853[/snapback]

It doesnt say much,

BBC Carlisle hitman Karl Hawley maintained his excellent run of form as the Cumbrians came from behind to beat Blackpool in the LDV Vans Trophy.

United, three times previous finalists, found themselves behind in the 62nd minute via a header from Gary Harkins.

But Carlisle were level a minute later via a brilliant 20-yard strike from Hawley - his eighth goal in five games.

Derek Holmes grabbed the winner on 67 minutes when he clipped a cheeky effort past Les Pogliacomi.

Kuqi is picked over Gally because Gally is on loan at Stoke.

Oh, and because Kuqi can muscle way for Bellamy, whilst Gally is at best lightweight. Why you constantly claim Hughes is no fan I don't know, everyone who saw Gally in the Prem last season must've seen that he's a talented player, who was in need of first team experience. We can't afford giving him that right now, so hopefully he can benefit from his loan move and come back to claim a place next season.

I think you are talking about Justin Hoyte btw, who's a right back?

Jemal Johnson has arrived back at Ewood after failing to hold down a first team spot at Preston.

Jemals' 20 now and I reckon if he was going to make it at Prem level, he should be making the odd appearance in the first team by now. Strikers do tend to make the grade by his age. It's a position where natural ability comes through earlier than other positions.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.