BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Blackburn Rovers Club Manager

i keep seeing in all the shops other teams manager games such as norwich, totenham, brum, villa, manu, arsenal, liverpool, chelsea, newcastle, ranges and celtic i no we had one a few years back but does anyone no if thier if plans for another one.

It wasn't that big a seller i believe and as such it was scrapped as far as i know.

I bought the one from the 2003/2004 season and if i am truly honest it was sh!te. If it were made by a decent developer the idea of a game for individual clubs could really work but this one just didn't work. I know the price tag was only £19.99 but i truly expected more than that.

Saying that i was one of the people/fans who got a mention in the instructions to the game. When us fans were allowed to email the developer and give them our name/position and they would add us. i played for Yeovil on it, right winger lol.

I was unlucky enough to spend money on this awful game. The interface was useless and compared to Champ Manager or Football Manager there is no contest.

I'd rather watch paint dry than try and play this game again.

I have this game and am not only in it ( play for scotland the cheek) but am in the instruction book too (you will see Paul Cocker listed in the credits at the end)

Awful game GOD AWFUL

When I first heard they were doing it I thought it would be ace because the roumours were that the had compared footman with champman and made it more rovers like - wow i thought - play it for 10 mins and you have more patience than I do.

Footman all the way

I have this game and am not only in it ( play for scotland the cheek) but am in the instruction book too (you will see Paul Cocker listed in the credits at the end)

I'd forgotten all about that, i'm in it aswell. Wish i hadn't given my name to the game now! :P

If you put your name down for it you will be on it, the developer at the time promised that everyone who put their name in before a certain date would be in it, but i'll check anyway for you.

Just checked and theres a Adam Clarke, a Bob Clarke and a Kevin Clarke. I didn't see a Ricky Clarke on there. I spotted Cocker though on it.

I still cannot believe they stook me as a right winger when i told them i played left wing and to make it worse they stuck me at Yeovil Town lol.

p.s. even Grooby is in it lol.

Edited by ihatethedingles

I still cannot believe they stook me as a right winger when i told them i played left wing and to make it worse they stuck me at Yeovil Town lol.

At least they didnt make you a second division scotish player - SCOTTISH I TELL THY

For novilty reasons I tried to sign myself for rovers too for 10k which was accepted but I wouldnt come would you beleive :blink:

I think this year, I will try and get on footman by sending my pic to them (they have run this in previous years I am not just chancing it if your were wondering)

Edited by Cocker

I put my name down for it but, living in the South, it hasn't been in any of the shops (guess I could have ordered it!) So if anyone has 5 minutes, and is bored, could they look to see if Andrew Minter is in it (there can't be too many of them surely)?

• 8 months later...
If you put your name down for it you will be on it, the developer at the time promised that everyone who put their name in before a certain date would be in it, but i'll check anyway for you.

Just checked and theres a Adam Clarke, a Bob Clarke and a Kevin Clarke. I didn't see a Ricky Clarke on there. I spotted Cocker though on it.

Oh I've been in many games. If you've an old copy of LMA Manager floating about I'm a youth team player for Rovers.

I used to do all the Rovers stats for these PC games (in case you ever wondered by Dailly was rated poorly :))

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.