Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Views On Kuqi

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:wstu:

You didn't even try did you?

Back to the "debate", Palace are in the Football League so they are responsible for sending the registration papers. Could be the Rovers offered to help out and sent the papers to Lytham St Annes themselves. ;)

Never mind all that chip shop stuff with the registartion forms....... I just hope we managed to get the cheque to the bank. Has anybody checked? :huh:

If you've read this board enough John you will find that whilst nobody rates his technical abilities, and that most opposing ch's seem to get the measure of him when he is on from the start, we certainly recognise his talent to come on as sub half way through the second half and cause mayhem and panic in the opposition ranks.... frequently swinging the game in your favour. SuperSub is his best position.

If you've read this board enough John you will find that whilst nobody rates his technical abilities, and that most opposing ch's seem to get the measure of him when he is on from the start, we certainly recognise his talent to come on as sub half way through the second half and cause mayhem and panic in the opposition ranks.... frequently swinging the game in your favour. SuperSub is his best position.

2.5million is a lot of dosh for a sub but if he can change the outcome of a game by coming on and scoreing it is money well spent.

We are at home to coventry on saturday, so it will be interesting to see what happens weather he plays from the start or hes on the subs bench.

• 2 months later...

Was watching the Championship this morning and could not believe my ears when I heard the commentator say 'and man of the match Shefki Kuqi'.

Well here I go again sticking my neck out for it to get chopped off, but every time I think of Kuqi and recall some of the incidents and goals for us I get all nostalgic. I actually miss the guy. And, further to this, I get the same effect when I think of Amorouso. I am fully aware of these two players limitations but I absolutely respect them both for their attitudes and for just plain being very nice likeable guys.

Now I am waiting for the massive assault and accusations to come piling in. Tin hat at the ready. ;)

Well here I go again sticking my neck out for it to get chopped off, but every time I think of Kuqi and recall some of the incidents and goals for us I get all nostalgic. I actually miss the guy. And, further to this, I get the same effect when I think of Amorouso. I am fully aware of these two players limitations but I absolutely respect them both for their attitudes and for just plain being very nice likeable guys.

Now I am waiting for the massive assault and accusations to come piling in. Tin hat at the ready. ;)

Q. Whats the difference between Kuqi and Amoruso?

A. Everybody took the p1ss out of one whilst one took the p1ss out of everyone! :rover:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.