BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wisla Krakow Match Chat

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've been on top since the goal, really, but we're shooting ourselves in the foot by lobbing the ball to the forward line once we get the ball to the halfway line and losing the ball more often than not. It would be nice to pass the ball around a bit in their half.

What's going on with the bench selection?

Andy Todd, The Axe, Brown, McEveley! What?! and Franny Jeffers.

No-one there I'd being on if I was chasing a game.

Sounds like we're giving them a right doing?

What about Roberts; he is on the bench. So is Gray. It's seven substitutes in Europe. :)

What's going on with the bench selection?

Andy Todd, The Axe, Brown, McEveley! What?! and Franny Jeffers.

No-one there I'd being on if I was chasing a game.

Sounds like we're giving them a right doing?

I'm wondering why is Sergio and Gallagher missing out, probably they will get a game against Bolton?

2 "local" academy lads against a local team

I think we have been poor so far, Gamst (missed a virtual open goal) has been woefull and the only shining ray of light has been Bentley.

We should have had a penalty!!

Nonda shouldnt have got his booking!

Yes there goal was a fluke, but they have looked dangerous down there right wing.

Tugay's marking was down right stupid for there goal and we have been giving them way too much space when there on the ball and when we have the ball have been allowing them to close us down/sandwich our players.

Hope we improve in the second half, but cant for the life of me work out why Sergio Peter is not on the bench??

Bentley has been the only solid player in midfield and yet the only supposed midfielder we have on the bench is the axe???

I do think were in trouble in this game, would love to be prooved wrong.

Would love 2-1 to rovers but im thinking if we carry on like this, and the oposition continue with there fluke then were gonna go down 3 nil...

We've had two golden chances - Pedersen fluffed one and Nonda forced a good save from the other.

This referee is crap though, getting plenty of decisions wrong - like that blatant elbow.

As for the game, well it's been really quiet in fairness. They seem to be content to hit us on the break (and dive at every opportunity) whereas we're struggling to break them down. Still, they don't deserve to be in the lead - nobody does really.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.