BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Dunny On His Way Back

Brownie

Mate of mine who does match reports for every Birmingham game for a website rang me last night to say he'd had a chat with David Dunn yesterday.

He said he wasnt playing because he has agreed a move back to Rovers and neither him or Birmingham want to risk it failing due to another injury.

He cant wait to come back, is signing a pay as you play deal and could also have gone to Man City.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What a couple of **very naughty boys.

Mate of mine has a chat with a player we are strongly rumoured to sign, he confirms this directly, I post the contents of the conversation and you get a couple of smart arses with incredibly witty replies.

** very naughty word removed

What a couple of ** very naughty boys.

Mate of mine has a chat with a player we are strongly rumoured to sign, he confirms this directly, I post the contents of the conversation and you get a couple of smart arses with incredibly witty replies.

Calm down there, we'll just have to wait and see if it happens. You have to understand that this is quite a popular story, but it also has several interesting details that seem a little unbelievable. Everyone has sources on this site, unless you can produce evidence then a good number of people will doubt it.

Calm down there, we'll just have to wait and see if it happens. You have to understand that this is quite a popular story, but it also has several interesting details that seem a little unbelievable. Everyone has sources on this site, unless you can produce evidence then a good number of people will doubt it.

Personally, I don't believe it unless Pleasure says it...

No offence, Pleasure just jumping on the bandwagon ;)

Well hearing it from someone like Brownie who is a decent and reliable news source here is a bit more convincing than my mate's mate who bla bla'ed.

Pay as you play deal signs good. I reckon its a 6 month contract or could it be longer? How long would he take that kind of deal, cant see it for more than 6 months.

Im excited, but kind of worried about him and Brum thinking he shouldnt play in case he gets injured. It doesnt fill me with confidence at ALL!

Dunny seems to be spreading this particular rumour himself. If true - even with all the fitness considerations - it has to be a good deal. If we are signing him on a pay as you play deal - I would suprised (and disappointed) if a large transfer fee was involved.

All in all could end up a good deal for Rovers. Will also be nice to see a player with a genuine feel for the club - rather than players with no appreciation of the club or its history.

Because he is Blackburn through and through and he never wanted to leave us

I'd rather have a player on the pitch who was just playing out his contract then one in the physio's room who loves us to bits. If all that mattered was love for a club then most supporters would make fantastic footballers.

What a couple of **very naughty boys

Ignore them Brownie.

I think the problem is that its hardly a secret now as theres so many different sources saying the same thing. I have however heard it from a couple who are normally accurate (including brownie), so theres a good chance this will happen

If we get the Dunn we had before he left us then i will be happy, just quite concerned about his injury problems, but at least he has Blackburn in his heart unlike a certain other person

I would imagine that quite naturally a certain other person has Sydney / Australia in his heart. Whats wrong with that? Just as Benny with SA, Gamst /Norway, Toogs / Istanbul, Brad / US, etc etc. Unfortunately we simply cannot raise a Prem team from Blackburn.

Gaz your malice really is driving you up a blind alley.

btw on this subject I really hope we are doing something to prevent Tugay leaving in Jan / Summer. It's all mighty quiet....... apart from the Tugay to Everton rumours that is.

I would imagine that quite naturally a certain other person has Sydney / Australia in his heart. Whats wrong with that? Just as Benny with SA, Gamst /Norway, Toogs / Istanbul, Brad / US, etc etc. Unfortunately we simply cannot raise a Prem team from Blackburn.

Gaz your malice really is driving you up a blind alley.

btw on this subject I really hope we are doing something to prevent Tugay leaving in Jan / Summer. It's all mighty quiet....... apart from the Tugay to Everton rumours that is.

So do you want a player who does not want to play for us anymore to be Captain of our side? Get real

Edited by gazsimm

I have headr from a few people that Dunn was at Ewood either Monday or Tuesday. Some said it was for a medical but would that not be a little early?

Anyhow, I hope he comes good. When we have a team performing like it is, we need all the help we can get - as it stands he certainly can't make us any worse!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.