BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Us Rapper A Rovers Fan?

hes from LA

was shot 5 times and nearly died, this made him turn to music

he was a prodigy of Dr Dre, and was part of G-unit.

Until him and 50cent had a spat, now almost all his songs are having a dig at them.

I dont paticularly like him that much, hes only done a few listenable to songs.

since hate it or love it with 50 cent his career has gone down hill after the bust up like sas says.

dr dre kind of runs the show in the rap business and if your in his bad books then your in trouble.

still the game is a celeb, still pumping out the tunes and all publicity is good publicity where rovers is concerned.

if he does come to ewood park, maybe he may want to perform a gig there one day and maybe even add rovers into some of the lyrics of his new songs. He could then finally replace the final countdown once and for all :lol:

hes from LA

Until him and 50cent had a spat, now almost all his songs are having a dig at them.

Say what? Get down wid it, don't you know what time it is? I'm street, I live on one and I went to an old school (it's been renovated since then) but who is this homie? Can he play midfield?

etc etc :rover:

Best running back to ever line up as a QB...

LOL! Debateable even then. Marcus Allen used to line up under centre for the Raiders (very!) occasionally. Steve Young in full flight was a sight to behold! Randall Cunningham always got labelled a runner, but was a superb QB.

Fran T was a Raiders, wasn't he? No footage of him anywhere on the web?

All OT. Apols all!

No one that plays for the Falcons is the best ever anything, including Vick.

I'm not arguing that point :P

Although I like John Abraham, a good DE.

Oi!

(Just to factually disprove your point, read this: http://www.atlantafalcons.com/team/article.jsp?id=17201)

B)

You're disproving it with...an empty article?

Michael Vick is a great passer too ... he has a ridiculous arm. The falcons just don't have the personnel to get it done.

Yeah, good arm.

Not great stats though.

Overrated ;)

Michael Vick is a great passer too ... he has a ridiculous arm. The falcons just don't have the personnel to get it done.

This has gone off topic quickly, but whilst it's here I may as well comment.

Vick has a strong arm, not a ridiculous one. He has very poor accuracy, certainly not precise enough for a West Coast Offence. He's never going to live up to his pre-draft hype - mainly through poor coaching and the presence of the biggest ego this side of Terrell Owens.

As for t'Game. Who cares? Nobody is going to buy our shirt just because he's worn it once in a promotional shoot.

LOL! Debateable even then. Marcus Allen used to line up under centre for the Raiders (very!) occasionally. Steve Young in full flight was a sight to behold! Randall Cunningham always got labelled a runner, but was a superb QB.

Fran T was a Raiders, wasn't he? No footage of him anywhere on the web?

All OT. Apols all!

Fran Tarkenton was a 1960? Univ. of Georgia graduate and became an original minnesota viking (expansion team). In 1968? he was 'traded' to the NY Giants and was 'traded' back to Minnesota in 1973 for a second stint that ended in the 79 or 80. He was famous for setting a hatful of career passing records that were later broken by dan marino and john elway.

Tarkenton or Scrambling Fran was not a great running quarterback like Roger Staubach per se ... he was a difficult qb to bring down in the age of the slower defensive linemen. His speciality was running in the pocket and being elusive for the slower, unathletic defensive linemen of the age, thus buying time behind the line of scrimmage for his receivers to get open. A lost art thesedays as the defenders are much too fast for this tactic.

Excuse my ramblings, I was a big vikiings' fan in my youth, so i had to step up to the lectern for my hero.

Cheers.

I will also add that Fran took his vikings into the super bowl three times in the 70's and losing all three, a forerunner to Jim Kelly then...

hes from LA

Sounds to me as though Scott is trying to be a hip hop coniseur, haha im only joking.

Archived