BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton Preview

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thats the team, i am not sure if but i guess benni has dropped off behind jeffers and roberts.

This game is getting very dirty, beattie lucky to get away with an elbow.

Gally couldn't shake off the knock from earlier, knee injury by the sounds of it.

edit: wrong Jeffers is playing right midfield!

More injury concerns in the form of dunn and gally.

A pathetic first half performance followed by a second half that we were by far the better team and should have created more than we did. We missed ped and derbs, i hope to god we get them back asap because we need them.

Cheer up, at least we've got one goalscorer today, with Joe Garner scoring Carlisle's only goal in a 3-1 loss.

Awful result for us, really needed at least a point in this.

Plus Preston lost at home (they are looking very dangerous this season); Plus Burnley,having scored 1st went and conceded about a minute later :); Plus, for those of us who have a soft spot for our nearest league neighbours, Stanley won for the 1st time in ages.

More injury concerns in the form of dunn and gally.

A pathetic first half performance followed by a second half that we were by far the better team and should have created more than we did. We missed ped and derbs, i hope to god we get them back asap because we need them.

Is Sergio Peter injured. Surely, otherwise he would've been on the bench being our only other naturally left footed midfielder.

Archived