BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] If We Get Through And Play Lens

waggy

:rover: IN OUR VERY MURKY PAST,WE USED TO RUN A COACH FROM THE ADELPHI IN BLACKBURN,LAST NIGHT ME AND A FEW OTHERS RECKONED WE SHOULD GET ONE UP FOR LENS.

I KNOW LOADS OFF YOU GUYS WILL BE STRUGGLING FOR TIME OFF,SO WE RECKON,MIDNIGHT WEDNESDAY NIGHT SET OFF,

MIDNIGHT 7TH MARCH - THE ADELPHI

HIT LENS ABOUT 10AM THURSDAY,

SET OFF BACK MIDNIGHT THURSDAY.

GETTING A FEW QUOTES,ANYONE INTRESTED :brfc:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At that sort of price i would be very interested. Should we get through on Thursday, Waggy send me a PM with details and i'm sure i could get a few others that would be wanting to go to come.

:rover: SO far i have had one reply from a coach company,works out £55 for a full coach,but no smoking or alcohol :angry: but i'm sure we can manage 6hrs without a beer,just get lashed before hand :ph34r: :brfc:

i cant

sorry but for me to be interested it has to be a non dry coach

If we make it and it is Lens who we play, then the cost of travel will be minimal.

A tank of petrol to Dover 40 quid then return 40 quid

Return ferry 22 quid for car and 4 passengers

50 minute drive to Lens

Match ticket 15-18 quid

Between 4 persons approx 42-25 quid, a drink and a laugh rather than being cooped up like chickens on a coach !

Archived