[Archived] New Car... Wooohooo!

43 members have voted

1. 1. How Gay is Rickys car

• Purple ?? may as well be a rainbow
    • It will be hard to keep in a "straight" line
    • Ricky will be "OUT" in it all the time
    • Its a real mans car and not gay at all

Hi All

I've just treated myself to a new summer toy. I expect to be ridiculed by one and all so please feel free to get it out the way now.

AETV505276_1b.jpg

I'm off out tonight and expect a lot of stick off the boys from footy.

So Orvil.. not only do i have a PURPLE SHIRT... I also have a PURPLE CAR!!!!!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lol, fortubately I've not yet been able to take a pick of my actual car so just grabbed an image off google. same age and colour though.

Ricky's thought process....

"Oh ######, quick best deny it"

My step dad has got one of them, looks almost identical - apart from the lack of a gay colour - he spends a lot of time looking after it, but loves it.

Hi All

I've just treated myself to a new summer toy. I expect to be ridiculed by one and all so please feel free to get it out the way now.

AETV505276_1b.jpg

I'm off out tonight and expect a lot of stick off the boys from footy.

So Orvil.. not only do i have a PURPLE SHIRT... I also have a PURPLE CAR!!!!!

Good choice Ricky .... we used to have one prior to discovering the joys of rearing kids!! My advice is make the most of it and go 'topless' at every available opportunity.

we used to have one prior to discovering the joys of rearing kids

We used to have a car as well. Nowt but trouble and bloody expensive. And it had a tin roof.

Did you buy it off a hairdresser Ricky?

(This general friendly mickey taking will be followed shortly buy a poster who doesn't see the funny side, who thinks that the car is "wonderful", to "enjoy it" while you have the chance and not to listen to anyone else as they are "only jealous" and that when they had a similar car it brought them "so much enjoyment". I bet it wasn't bloody purple though)

Yep, I'm aware of the problem with the head gasket. It's off for a service this week and going to have a word with them then. Tempted to have the head and cam belt done to try to avoid problems.

It is fun though, it may well be making the trip to Ewood next week.

Just had another read through the service history and suprise suprise the Head Gasket went 20k ago. The head was skimmed and it was all sorted at a cost of 900 quid to the previous owner. I'm pleased it has been done.

Stu, I've been reading that on a lot of mgf forums. They say to keep an eye on it and it shouldnt be a problem.

See one person voted it manly.... wonder who that could be

Skimming the head gasket is purely a delaying tactic - it's going to need to be replaced completely soon enough.

Main problem is that your water bottle only holds the equivalent to about 3 cans of Coke. Its imperitive that you top it up weekly, if not more often. Do that and you'll probably be reet.

Archived