BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Englandfans The New Tartan Army

:rover: Whilst in israel it came to me that england fans are the new tartan army.in the ground i was surrounded by yids,supporting england,on the local tv england fans were parading there tattoo's and singing songs for the tv crew,and after the match most were cliaming they only came for the beer.

:angry: then last night i saw on motd the barracking off maclaren,for fooksake who would turn the england job down,if 25k did not pay £60-70 a campaign the fa would listen to the fans,grow up and back your country :brfc:

:rover: Whilst in israel it came to me that england fans are the new tartan army.in the ground i was surrounded by yids,supporting england,on the local tv england fans were parading there tattoo's and singing songs for the tv crew,and after the match most were cliaming they only came for the beer.

:angry: then last night i saw on motd the barracking off maclaren,for fooksake who would turn the england job down,if 25k did not pay £60-70 a campaign the fa would listen to the fans,grow up and back your country :brfc:

they have a right to boo the team and the sooner SM goes the better for English football. BORING BORING ENGLAND

I'd love nothing more than to back my country but at the moment you have to question whether they are worth backing. There doesn't seem to be any enthusiasm, committment or passion throughout the whole set-up :angry:

It all depends on what you wanted from the England team. If you want McLaren and England to come good then you should have been behind the team. If you wanted the team to struggle, feel the pressure and ultimately McLaren to go then boo them after 20 minutes during a game. Most people in the ground last night obviously wanted the latter.

As for Gerrard, in the first half that was the worst 45 minutes I've ever seen him play. His passing was poor and his setpieces were that bad they added weight to the Beckham back brigade (of which I am not a member). In the 2nd half he got his act together and looked much better.

:rover: booing teams is ok,national or your own team but some off the attacks on players and management were just pure hatred,all spured on by utd fans booing gerrard,scousers booing neville,chelskis booing leenon,yids booing lampard.some off the pictures were a joke. :brfc:

:rover: booing teams is ok,national or your own team but some off the attacks on players and management were just pure hatred,all spured on by utd fans booing gerrard,scousers booing neville,chelskis booing leenon,yids booing lampard.some off the pictures were a joke. :brfc:

Now I know you are joking WAGGY - UTD fans at england games!!

Sounds like its going back to the old days - sooner or later they'lll start kicking off amongst each other again

B)-->

QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 29 2007, 16:47 ) 502412[/snapback]
Yes because Scottish Fans have always been perfect havent they.

No

Only for the past 30 years or so.

If you're talking about Scotland fans. It really is a bit pathetic for people to harp on about the 70s as if the fact that we were bad then makes up for the fact that England's fans were bad then arnd remain bad.

If you're talking about Rangers fans, they're all closet English anyway.

B)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ste B @ Mar 29 2007, 16:47 ) 502412[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Yes because Scottish Fans have always been perfect havent they.

No

Only for the past 30 years or so.

If you're talking about Scotland fans. It really is a bit pathetic for people to harp on about the 70s as if the fact that we were bad then makes up for the fact that England's fans were bad then arnd remain bad.

If you're talking about Rangers fans, they're all closet English anyway.

You'll be telling us next that most Celtic fans are not Irish ;)

You'll be telling us next that most Celtic fans are not Irish ;)

No- I'd admit that. Either first or many generations removed.

Have to say that in my current stand I only hear Scots voices whereas there were MANY Irish voices in the other.

:)

England supporters have been like the Tartan army for the past 30 years in that their expectations of success barely no relation to the reality . England have reached (and won) one major final in their history, which for a supposed leading football nation is pitiful. Contrast and compare with the records of Germany and Italy.

England supporters have been like the Tartan army for the past 30 years in that their expectations of success barely no relation to the reality . England have reached (and won) one major final in their history, which for a supposed leading football nation is pitiful. Contrast and compare with the records of Germany and Italy.

Scotland fans know we don't win anything. We expect failure, which is why our behaviour is as it is (ie we don't get annoyed at losing).

And we're NOT a leading football nation- we have one tenth the population of England- if that. However we know it!

Yep, thats right-another self appointed "Best Fans in the World". Just like the insufferable Toon Army.

Oh and Celtic of course.

Yawn

Sorry

I have a physical medal for being one of the fans of the tournament at France 98 (I think it was that one although I think we got one for Euro 96 as well). And I still have a copy of the letter from UEFA praising Celtic for their exemplary behaviour in Seville at the UEFA cup final.

Show us your medals

Sorry

I have a physical medal for being one of the fans of the tournament at France 98 (I think it was that one although I think we got one for Euro 96 as well). And I still have a copy of the letter from UEFA praising Celtic for their exemplary behaviour in Seville at the UEFA cup final.

Show us your medals

Breast stroke bronze Accrington under 12's swimming gala 1979

Sorry

Show us your medals

I guess you were not on the plane that had to stop at Cardiff because the Celtic fans got a bit too rowdy after the UEFA Cup. Sorry, but medals from UEFA mean nothing. Any organisation that fines Spain £40,000 for the racist chants has an odd view on such matters.

Archived