BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Probably paid for by the last well off person she made claims against!

exactly. it's the society we are living in. everyone knows footballers are an easy target.

this was illustrated by a tv documentary a few wks ago. i missed it, thankfully, but i gather most of the

'barbie-dolls' interviewed were serial groupies.

it seems if they are unable to get a kiss n tell story, they'll try and get a case to court etc.....

unfortunately, several of our less bright footballers continue to be seduced by these 'stunners.' :rolleyes:

is this a male female thing - I'm far more inclined to believe him or rather to give him the benefit of any doubt.

Lets not forget the average footballer is basically your average chav being paid to be a model to kids :D We dont get cases of snooker players and cricketers beating up women, getting put in the slammer, beating up asians do we!

Lets not forget the average footballer is basically your average chav being paid to be a model to kids :D We dont get cases of snooker players and cricketers beating up women, getting put in the slammer, beating up asians do we!

You were saying?

If your famous then there is a good chance that someone is going to try and screw you over somewhere down the line. We all remember the Paul Dickov saga. Doesn't matter if your an ugly midget, your still a target for anyone looking for a quick payoff.

Good to see Craig is finally paying back some of the money Pool paid for him, and him finally getting some pitch time against Man City today.

Shame it was a 89th minute sub appearence (e.g. 1 minute on the pitch).

Food for thought huh Craig... Serves him right... Back to his Newcastle bench warming best!

Good to see Craig is finally paying back some of the money Pool paid for him, and him finally getting some pitch time against Man City today.

Shame it was a 89th sub appearence (e.g. 1 minute on the pitch).

Food for thought huh Craig... Serves him right... Back to his Newcastle bench warming best!

Lucas should take note.

Shame it was a 89th minute sub appearence (e.g. 1 minute on the pitch).

surprised he played any part of todays game tbh, the court case must be affecting him.

According to a report in one of this mornings papers Aston Villa will bid for Bellamy in January.

It's not all that fanciful specualtion given that O'Neill obviously rates him and will have a bob or two to spend in Jan. And of course Villa would always have been Bellers second favourite team as a child in South Wales.

How much money do we have left? i think it was atleast 7million. in january i would be tempted to sell jeffers and neil bring in defoe and make a 3million bid for dunn and upson.

You think Spuds would sell us Defoe for 4million? :blink:

If they decided to sell him i think Manu would be first in the cue... :rolleyes:

Upson and Dunn for 3million.... Never gonna happen, as simple as that...

It's not all that fanciful specualtion given that O'Neill obviously rates him and will have a bob or two to spend in Jan. And of course Villa would always have been Bellers second favourite team as a child in South Wales.

:D

Not only that but Bellamy turned Birmingham down twice, allegedly comparing them to some kind of joke club, so he would instantly be a hero with Villains fans.

Archived