BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

How much money do we have left? i think it was atleast 7million. in january i would be tempted to sell jeffers and neil bring in defoe and make a 3million bid for dunn and upson.

jeffers: who would buy him? we had him on a free and he's scored 1 pen and kept the bench warm.

neill: we would get very little for him as his contract is almost up.

defoe: would be a well good signing, pace and goals but it's never going to happen.

dunn: deffo, can't wait to see him back in a rovers shirt, 1 million should do the job.

upson: unless he can play left back i don't really see the point.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jeffers: who would buy him - I would, he's shown allot more effort then our other strikers so far this season in my opinion (when he's been allowed to play!! Also Peter needs more time on the pitch inplace of Gamst, they both usually speed up the game when they come on)...

neill: we would get very little for him as his contract is almost up - Swap for Warnock!!

defoe: would be a well good signing, pace and goals but it's never going to happen - Agreed, we need to get either Eastwood, Doyle, Long or Nugent Englands future strike force...!

dunn: deffo, can't wait to see him back in a rovers shirt, 1 million should do the job - Agreed as long as its 1 million and he passes his medical...!

upson: unless he can play left back i don't really see the point - Agreed also, i say extend Henchoz contract and sign a decent left back and attacking central midfielder!

Its starting to get silly again. Depending on what paper you read, between Chelski - Man U and Spuds, there will be no players left for anyone else to buy :o

Back to this topic though, I cant see Bellemey going anywhere in Jan:-

1. He is too stuborn to concede that he should have stayed where he was

2. Liverpool are to stuborn to realise that they cant play Bellemy using their system (read his instructions on the back Rafa - ALWAYS give him the ball - ALWAYS make him feel the most important player in the world - NEVER start an aging has been (Fowler) before him and NEVER drop him into a midfeild role)

neill: we would get very little for him as his contract is almost up - Swap for Warnock!!

They can keep Warnock, on the basis that Hughes picks our players and not Benitez! There must be lots better than Warnock around. Just get as much bunce as we can from whoever for Neil.

I always thought he would be because at the time Mark Hughes said there was nothing much to it and he's known Bellamy since he was a kid, so I think he might be able to tell when he's telling lies. Sounds like one of those tales where probably something did occur but by no means what the girls were saying.

Either he or Liverpool should pursue the slappers for defamation / damages. Bellamy didn't play tonight solely because of the trial, and Lpool's misfiring strikeforce couldn't score in 90 mins against Portsmouth. And all because some fat taffy slappers were seeking their 5 minutes of fame...... and easy pickings of course.

• 1 month later...

Archived