BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bellamy

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not his fault he didn't get on though. He was running up and down the touchline all throught the second half and Benitez brings on Aurelio. The studio pundits and match commentators kept saying Bellamy should come on and then lo and behold Henry pops up doing exactly what Bellamy could have done for Liverpool and guarantees Arsenal go through

Not his fault he didn't get on though. He was running up and down the touchline all throught the second half and Benitez brings on Aurelio. The studio pundits and match commentators kept saying Bellamy should come on and then lo and behold Henry pops up doing exactly what Bellamy could have done for Liverpool and guarantees Arsenal go through

A different view would be that Crouch and Kuyt were responsible for the Lpool goal, whilst the defence was totally responsible for 2 of Arsenals.

Bellamy's good but he isn't good enough to cover up the shambolic park football, defensive displays of Carragher and the overrated Gerrard is he?

He's not good enough to win games on his own but Liverpool did have a huge period of pressure where he could have got in behind the Arsenal defence who at that point were rocking and made a goal or scored it himself. We've seen him change enough games at Ewood and elsewhere to know he can.

I'd actually agree that at some point we do have a good chance of getting Bellamy back. I think Liverpool will strengthen up front again next Summer which may well see his playing time limited further. If he were to leave Liverpool they wouldnt let him go to a perennial title challenger, therefore surely we'd be in pole position?

I think we're probably a year atleast away from all that being relevant, though.

I'd actually agree that at some point we do have a good chance of getting Bellamy back. I think Liverpool will strengthen up front again next Summer which may well see his playing time limited further. If he were to leave Liverpool they wouldnt let him go to a perennial title challenger, therefore surely we'd be in pole position?

I think we're probably a year atleast away from all that being relevant, though.

Us and Aston Villa...

Why ask that?

Do you think the money we got from Roberts would pay for Bellamy?

Nope im just thinking if were going to buy another striker then were probably going to have to sacrifice one of our others at some time...

Having said that its probably more likely that we might get Bellers back and then let Nonda go home... :tu:

Just a little concerned about solidifying other positions that might need filling/covering...

You do realise we booed the lad on his Ewood return? Even if he was to be transfered (unlikely considering he's their best striker), he wouldn't come back to us.

When you say "we" ER, what percentage of those present are you meaning? I only ask because I really have no idea not being there myself. Not trying to get at you at all. ;)

Absolutely hilarious first half at Anfield tonight - Liverpool 1 Arsenal under 15's 4 :lol::lol::lol:

Dudek playing as if he has both feet tied together and both arms strapped to his sides. Warnock not looking too promising either.

When Barca knock Liverpool out of the European Cup and Bellers season is over there's every chance we'll still be competing for silverware on 2 fronts!.

Don't say most of us didn't warn you Craig.

You do realise we booed the lad on his Ewood return? Even if he was to be transfered (unlikely considering he's their best striker), he wouldn't come back to us.

There is an interview on the liverpool website with Bellamy. He says they were robbed on boxing day, but if he had to get beat by anyone then he would prefer it to be by the Rovers.

Although, I agree there is no chance of liverpool selling him yet.

A lot of people like having a go at Bellamy but he has been dignified since he has left.

After the first Pool v BRFC match he said he was honoured to play for us and that we are really well run. Also, thinks Hughes can take us places but he simply could not turn down Liverpool.

just been reading on a liverpool forum about the arsenal game, some funny posts :lol:

Any chance we could sign the Honda robot as a back-up keeper?

He looks like he may be able to actually dive for a ball, with the correct programming.

Absolute amature team selection against what is a very talented young arsenal side – Benitez your turning into Souness my friend!!!!

is this a joke? is someone going to turn pro evo off and put the real match on soon?

A lot of people like having a go at Bellamy but he has been dignified since he has left.

I feel sorry for Bellamy, for a player of that quality to be left out so often is ridiculous.

Back to tonight it's now 1-5 and prior to that Dudek had to save a penalty from Baptista! :lol::lol:

I think my sides may split!

On this evidence I hope they put the first team back in for Saturday though. :unsure:

Archived