BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F K Vetra 0 Blackburn Rovers 2

anyawy im knackered after the love bus, it was like being in a zoo :rolleyes:

It sounds like there were certainly some people acting like animals on the coach, including some off this messageboard. It's always the same on these European away trips, a few idiots trying to spoil it for the rest.

Anyway, I wasn't there so I won't say any more. I just hope the club know who these people are and can stop them travelling in the future.

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It sounds like there were certainly some people acting like animals on the coach, including some off this messageboard. It's always the same on these European away trips, a few idiots trying to spoil it for the rest.

Anyway, I wasn't there so I won't say any more. I just hope the club know who these people are and can stop them travelling in the future.

It wasn't as bad as people are making out.

It wasn't as bad as people are making out.

Exactly, though it was hardly a knitting convention on there, why would somebody be stupid enough to risk getting arrested for stealing a tin of Whiskas !! I hear the trip got a mention on Radio Lancs on saturday morning, but know no more than that.

It was a long long trip, and in hindsight was better having a few stops en route.

These are the types of things people should see and highlight from the trip not the bloody bus.

n733730712_850930_4035.jpg

This is us after we had been playing football with a group of local kids the day before the game. About 4 or 5 of them actually ended up coming to the match and watching it with us.

Lets forget about the dodgy bus journey and focus on something a bit better.

What nobody sticking their head through a shop window to show how mature/hard/stupid/jolly (delete as applicable) they are this trip? Standards are falling. <_<

Good pics jordan and nice zoomage on the girls next to the corner flag :D

Yeah I noted this one as well Modes.

Interested to see that this photo was 44 out of 47 @ 6.19pm

18minutes later, Jordan makes is way down to suss the ladies out!!

The photo that indicates this was number 46 out of 47 @ 6:37pm

Absolute quality photos Jordan and very impressed with the scenery. Looked like a damn good trip and despite all the criticism the coach journey would have been decent enough craic. Well done to all that travelled.

I thought it was a very confortable win against a poor team and a good workout for the season. I didn't realise until after the game that Llanelli had put 5 past that lot the other week so they aren't that good really.

Yes Llanelli put 5 past us (where does that leave you on the "teams that have humped Vetra" league table :rolleyes: ), but then again we put 3 past them. We were missing our 2 best attacking midfielders through suspension on Saturday, as well as our defensive stalwart (two will be back, injury permitting, at Ewood park). Give us a couple of free-kicks anywhere near the goal and you might just get a surprise. Anyway, come what may we are looking forward to visiting Ewood Park, just for hell of it. See you all on Saturday :)

A decent UEFA Cup run definitely helps our seeding. Here's hoping we can go on a similar run this season. At least there's no worry about if we'll ever win a game in Europe anymore! :D

Archived