BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F K Vetra 0 Blackburn Rovers 2

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If any one is interested or knows Superstella he and his band of follows who had booked to go Warsaw. Hired a minibus to travel the 600+ miles from Warsaw to the game and it took them 13 hrs. Madness or Commitment to the Faith?

Madness!!

Tim Sherwood wants shooting, going on about how Benni should be playing for a more fashionable club and the likes of that. I know he were our captain when we won the Premiership but he is still a t0ss3r. Im sure he's trying to just stir up some more press interest over Benni as he has become forgotten among all of the other transfer rumours going around at the moment.

Tim Sherwood wants shooting, going on about how Benni should be playing for a more fashionable club and the likes of that. I know he were our captain when we won the Premiership but he is still a t0ss3r. Im sure he's trying to just stir up some more press interest over Benni as he has become forgotten among all of the other transfer rumours going around at the moment.

He's still sulking about the 2002 LC Final.

Roberts is doing alreet. Putting himself in the shop window perchance?

Hehe, this is the trouble...they play well and are putting themselves in the shop window, they play poor and they're sulking <_<

Tim Sherwood wants shooting, going on about how Benni should be playing for a more fashionable club and the likes of that.

FFS, he never said that at all.

They were on about whether he'd still be with us after the transfer window shuts, and Sherwood said "maybe his agent is still at work trying to find him a more fashionable club", or something to that effect. He then said Benni should reward Rovers for being the club that took the chance to bring him to England by staying loyal.

McCarthy isn't sulking by the way, he never ran around last season so why do we expect him to this one? He's doing exactly what he's always done; conserve all his energy for scoring goals. He still looks sharp around the box, even at this stage of the season. Roberts is working hard and is as strong as an ox, but he does take an age to turn and seems to have concrete in his boots when it comes to first touches.

Edit: Does anyone else like the look of their number 8? I don't know anything about him, but if he's in the infancy of his career then he could definitely be worth a look with Tugay and Savage nearing the end of their careers.

ht 1-0

we've been poor. really bad crossing from left to right. Roberts is the only one trying and really doing anything. Having said that, sweet goal by Benni.

Hopefully we liven up a bit in the 2nd, and I want to see Rigters come on.

Poor first half but didn't expect anymore at this stage of the season. Playing a team 18 games into their own season when all we've played is Wrexham and Armenia Bienfield ( or something along those lines). A win by any score is a great result away from home in europe no matter who your opposition is so even if we were to only win 1-0 it has to be classed as a good result. The performance right now doesn't matter, match fitness is all that matters and getting the players that along with a win in both the away and home legs would be perfect preparation for Boro away on August 11th.

Would like to see Rigthers at some point this evening upfront with Benni to see what they could possibly do together should Roberts get another long-term injury which is unlikely but should lightening strike twice it would be nice to know we have a partnership that we could revoke to in such situation.

If anyone's still struggling to watch the game, install Sopcast from here then start the program once it's installed. Then go here and press the 'Play' button across from Setanta and under Sopcast. That should be all.

cheers for the link mate......im in an internet cafe in stuttgart.....just sat on the steps outside and drank a beer at half time.....another goal and we can give some of the others a run out.....would like to see dunny and rigters myself.......come on rovers...... :rover:

If anyone's still struggling to watch the game, install Sopcast from here then start the program once it's installed. Then go here and press the 'Play' button across from Setanta and under Sopcast. That should be all.

The commentators are being needlessly critical of McCarthy, I fear he may get this all season because of the Chelsea rumours. They went on a rant about how he wasn't supporting Roberts good work out wide by being 25 yards away from the box. What they didn't mention was he was that far away because he'd chased back to win the ball which enabled us to get it to Roberts in the first place.

top bloke, it's all good thanks mate.

benni get in there!!!!

i fancy 0-4 rovers :)

Archived