BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] F K Vetra 0 Blackburn Rovers 2

To be honest, since I've just moved to a new state. My old area would never have had anyone showing it, but I'm not sure what pubs around here have setanta and if setanta in the states is showing it... I might just have to make a few phone calls, won't I....

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply
To be honest, since I've just moved to a new state. My old area would never have had anyone showing it, but I'm not sure what pubs around here have setanta and if setanta in the states is showing it... I might just have to make a few phone calls, won't I....

As far as I can tell, Setanta UK will have it but Setanta US is showing Man Utd replays from 1998.

The Love Bus has landed.

After about 11 hours of travelling between Warsaw and Vilnius we made it at about 12.30 last night. fairly leathered by the time we got here but managed to pop out for a bite to eat and a couple of quiet beers.

the weather is stunning, mid to high 30's and really bright and sunny. Just been to the ground and had a look around the place. very small but not too bad. the pitch seems ok. back down there later to watch the boys train.

Is it possible to buy just a single game on setanta or do you have to subscribe to the full thing?

a month, giving 30 days notice to leave*

*notice period was mentioned earlier, i havne't checked it out.

Anyone know of any bars in Manchester that will have the match on? Don't think many if any pubs near me will have sentanta.

Your best bet is to try the sports bar on Deansgate

As the match won't be screened in Lithuania, can anybody record it on DVD or VHS. I will pay hard cash for a copy before or after return leg in Blackburn!

I will attempt to.

No guarantees though! Damn technology

Really drunk with ricky spoke with some vetras fands and they say that avout one thousanmd warsaw fans will be bisting tomeorrow....could be fund.....birds are well fiot......

its ricky now,,,, the ladies are vwery very nice, and we like them lots. itis half six and we are giungnfor brekkiemsi-oon.

jordan back - bioobs

hi up ythe rovers we sing in club asnd fell asle rprp

ricdky now - is ery nice...

SteB is qwankwerrrwed we are dunk pnm ber

the museum was very very nice...

gopt to gop this cost me 5 pence

bye fior enow

lots of love (ricky)

riocky n joprdasn

Just spotted this in my inbox .......

can you put a message on the forum for fans that if they are going to watch

the game on setanta, to call at least 2 hours before kick off to make sure